What's your favorite TV series?

Mystery, sometimes crime procedurials, sci-fi and fantasy. :smiley:

+1.
I am waiting for the final. But I think that John or Daenerys will die :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I think so too, unfortunately. I hope they wonā€™t but somehow I doubt it.

I think itā€™s going to be Daenerys who will die. But what do we know? The show really surprises us each time. (SPOILER) I thought more important characters will die in episode 3.

I have read some spoilers about who dies and who lives by the end of the season but weā€™ll see how accurate they are.

Iā€™ve just realized that the final season of the Lost was almost 10 years ago :hushed:
Iā€™m thinking of watching it again, this is one of my favourite TV series too

1 Like

What can I say, time flies.

Yepā€¦nobody knows what will be. Only two episodes left :frowning_face:

I also think that Jaime Lannister will die too together with Cersei and their unborn childā€¦

I have no idea but I doubt either of them will make it in the series finale. I hope Dany does, but weā€™ll see.

I donā€™t watch TV, only charts.

TV is just another instrument to make the stupid even more stupider.

You should all learn something from this. I am a true professional.

1 Like

If all I ever did was look at the charts and trade without any kind of distraction and entertainment Iā€™d burn out very quickly. To each their own, I guess.

it really all depends on the lifestyle youā€™re shooting for. A lot of wealthy people donā€™t even watch TV at all. Thatā€™s part of what separates the 1% from the 99% lol itā€™s good entertainment though, but I agree that it can be a major distraction at times

Same here. Itā€™s not like itā€™s taking over my life. I watch just a couple of tv shows a week. I think if it takes up all my free time then thatā€™s whatā€™s problematic. Sometimes I need it to unwind. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everyone watched the 5th series? :grin:

What are your favorite charts?

All of them.

I donā€™t have favourites.

Itā€™s like learning to read. You can read a book or a magazine or a menu, its just a bunch of letters that you can decipher to make sense to you.

Likewise, I can read any chart and make my assumptions accordingly.

Ooooh. :open_mouth: Thatā€™s an interesting way of looking at it. :thinking: So you donā€™t have one that you really reaaaally enjoyed and that you wanna watch again? :open_mouth:

Now our watch has endedā€¦

GOT fans did you like the ending?

I think it was rushed. The whole season was rushed.
Now I am looking forward to The Witcher series and the Lord of the Rings series. I hope they will be good.

1 Like