What's your favorite TV series?

1. Breaking bad
  2. Game of thrones

Friends is the best series :smile:

2 Likes

Who watched the Westworld season finale last week? I did and I am absolutely loving this show.

Me me me me!!! :smiley: :smiley: What did you think of it? :slight_smile: OMG I loved it. But towards the end of it, I just had so many questions! Haha.

So many fans of Friends and Game of Thrones! :smiley: Haha. I bet you guys are also eagerly awaiting the upcoming season!! :smile: :smile:

I feel like I need to watch the second season all over again from scratch to catch all that I missed before.
I really loved it though. I actually teared up when Akecheta got his happy ending, that poor guy.

1 Like

Haha yeah! Sometimes I still check for updates hoping they would move the last season to an earlier date. :smiley:

Those two are my favorites too! :slight_smile:

F.R.I.E.N.D.S series is the best

IKR? :cry: His story was so tragic. HUHU. :frowning:

1 Like

It was. His entire episode was haunting and heart-breaking and when he finally got reunited with his wife at the end of the season I cried, I’m not ashamed to admit it.

1 Like

Definitely no shame in crying for a man who’s been through probably one of the most tragic stories I’ve ever watched on that show. :frowning: :cry:

The actor’s performance really sold it. I actually went and binged on Longmire after watching that episode so I could see more.

yesss, I love it. Love hat song tho.

You didn’t write this song in 10 minutes. It took a lifetime.”

1 Like

I am trying to figure out what show to watch over the summer when there are few interesting things airing regularly. Can anyone recommend me anything?

My favorite – The Simpsons

Mine is - The Mythbusters

I used to watch that show pretty obsessively. Didn’t they get cancelled though?

The original hosts simply retired, but the show continues under new hosts.

Ohh, I see. Thanks.
How are the new ones compared to the old ones? The old ones were legends.