What's your favorite TV series?

I usually watch on Netflix these days I am into comedy shows like The Good Place, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and The Big Bang Theory.

In general, I dig mystery/action like Scandal, How to Get Away With Murder, The Castle.

1 Like

I love HTGAWM. I started super late though lol but I’m a ll caught up now. A lot of people seem to think it got boring after season 2, or they just weren’t interested in watching after that. But, I loved it all the way through lol

I like detective series.

What’s your favorite detective series?

I like Luther, the American version of Sherlock Holmes. Playing actors. The staging is amazing. Sometimes I also watch Turkish TV series. Enjoyed the series about Roxolaan. Now tv series are easier to watch with modern TV. I have a TV set-top box https://www.infomir.eu/eng/products/android-stb/mag425A/. With him I can watch movies online in excellent quality and at a convenient time for me.

Haha, agree with you. I don’t know why people hate it. Maybe the timeline of each characters were confusing to them. It was so much fun seeing that show. Need another show like that, honestly.

1 Like

Mannn did you watch last night’s episode? LOL I’m sooo mad we have to wait until April for the final 6 episodes -_-

I started watching How to Get Away with Murder and I am totally hooked, I can’t look away!

yayyyyyy! I’m glad you like it. What season are you on?

Somewhere in the middle of season 2. I love it, but I am disappointed with what they did with Wes’ character - he was interesting in season 1, but not so much in this season.

Ooooh. :open_mouth: That’s interesting. :smiley: Haha. My boyfriend is also a huge fan of Star Wars, but I think he doesn’t know about this yet. Haha. :slight_smile: I’ll recommend this to him!

I am three episodes in and so far it has been pretty solid.

That would be a long list, and i am kinda lazy to remember them all.
Plus, i don’t watch as many TV Shows as i used to…like, 80% less

So i will share which ones i am watching right now.

South Park, The Walking Dead…and my current absolute favorite “The Mandalorian” even though it only has 3 episodes :grin:

1 Like

We were just discussing that one above. :smiley:

Breaking bad and prison break :slight_smile:

1 Like

Prison Break definitely used to be a big favourite of mine, especially season 2.

I really loved both. Prison Break just got boring. I like how Breaking Bad finished strong.

1 Like

Haven’t checked it out, but will definitely recommend this to my bf! :blush: Haha. :smiley:

I’m also a big fan of Breaking Bad! :smiley: Haha. At first, I wasn’t comfortable with the crimes etc., but the story really just got me hooked! :blush: Have you watched El Camino? Haha.

1 Like

Nope. What’s it about @ria_rose ?