What's your favorite TV series?

I have never watched Breaking Bad which I know is a big oversight on my part. I am currently binging Queen of the South which seems to follow similar themes, I think? I like it so far. I abandoned How to Get Away with Murder mid-season 3, I don’t know what happened, but that was nothing like that brilliant season 1.

@mlawson71 Watch it! It’s never too late. :blush:

1 Like

It’s definitely on my list.:smiley:

Weirdly I did not get any notifications until I came to this thread! So sorry for late reply.
I haven’t watched S7 yet. It is not out on Netflix yet, I think :confused:

Breaking bad and Prison Break are bit boring. Did not get my attention after watching 2-3 episodes.

Some shows are a bit of a slow burn and it takes some time to get into them but when they do get going they’re fantastic.
For example, I almost abandoned The Expanse after the first three episodes because it was very slow world-building, but after that the show goes pedal to the metal, so to speak.

Well, you may be right. But these types of series do not interest me. Crime related shows do not interest me at all for some reason which is funny since I like HTGAWM.

Well, it’s really for those who loved Breaking Bad. :smiley: Haha. It’s like Jessie’s story after the series. :slight_smile: You should check it out! My boyfriend was so excited about it. Haha. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same. :confused: Season 1 was just too good and at least for me, the story felt a bit forced in the latter seasons. :frowning:

1 Like

Will do. Did he like it?

I agree. Suddenly the quality in writing dropped and the actors started just going through the motions when performing. It was quite disappointing.

one of the favorite TV series name is “The Bodyguard” …

which all about political thriller starring Richard Madden (a.k.a. Game of Thrones’s Robb Stark) captured the British imagination in 2018, and now it’s available to stream stateside.

I think I’ve watched it, it was pretty interesting.

So The Witcher series finally came out on Netflix and I didn’t like it at all. I’m very disappointed.

netflix is dry right now. There’s barely anything on there that I care to watch, just a bunch of cheesy christmas movies lmao

The new season of Lost In Space came out recently, I really enjoyed that one. So much better than The Witcher series.

my favorite one is probably hiuse md, the x files, bones

1 Like

there’s a new series on netflix called “Ares” that I recently watched and it was superrr deep. A bit surprised they made a show like this. The very beginning gave me ‘Eyes Wide Shut’ vibes, but overall it was a great show. Looking forward to how the second season will play out.

1 Like

Checkout “see” Jason mamoa

Haven’t been watching anything new lately. I’ve been meaning to watch Squid Game. Has anyone seen it? Did you like it?

I can’t bring myself to watch that. It seems terribly depressing.

I’ve watched that one and I really enjoyed it.

1 Like