What's your favorite TV series?

I liked Cosmos: A Spaceime Odyssey by Neil deGrasse Tyson. Heard they’re making another season which will come out in 2019

I absolutely love Game of Thrones and The Good Doctor too. I should probably give the Band of Brothers a try

I like classic comedies such as Blackadder, Red Dwarf, League Of Gentleman etc
I also love The Sopranos, Game Of Thrones and Walking Dead

Red dwarf is good.
I quite enjoy the british humour.

I do not have much interest in the TV series as I do not find time for that and I am quite disappointed about it as well. I saw two of the most famous TV series including Game of thrones and Spartacus in the past. Both the shows are the best in their catrgory. Now, I am living a busy life due to the job!

Better Call Saul is probably the only thing left I watch

Sadly not many TV shows appeal to me anymore :pensive:

I have a similar problem. I tried to get back into Gotham yesterday, I watched half an episode and I had to stop because the acting was just so bad.

I loved Breaking Bad. I tried watching Better Call Saul a couple of times but I really can’t get myself to be interested enough to finish an episode.

Yeah watch it! :slight_smile:

Waiting here and getting impatient haha. :sweat_smile:

Yeah that’s understandable. It’s very slow paced in comparison, and doesn’t have anywhere near as many intense moments that made BB what it was

Yeah that’s what I also noticed. :disappointed_relieved:

No thread for the bookworm individuals :sob:
I only watch movies if it’s Marvel produced and in the Cinema, the only series I follow is Game of thrones (10 episodes a year is okay for me) :smile:

1 Like

you could start one

I’d def make some posts in it

Me too. I love all fiction that tells me a good story - movies, tv series, books, video games, plays, etc.

I’ve been into Bojack Horseman lately. :slight_smile: Have you guys tried watching that? It’s a series from Netflix. I think it has a very interesting plot, and even more interesting characters. :smiley:

I watched the pilot episode of the Manifest and I have to say I am very intrigued. I hope the rest of the series is as interesting as that episode.

Peaky Blinders, Handmaid’s Tale, New girl,Dark. (for now)

I love The Good Doctor too. Have you seen the Season 2 episodes?

Oh wow! I didn’t know that Season 2 was on already. :grinning: