What's your goal for 2021?

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAAAAAR! :partying_face: :partying_face: Wooooh. :blush: A lot of bad things happened last year and tbh, I didn’t really get to accomplish much. :confused: But, I’m feeling optimistic! I hope I at least get to accomplish one of my goals this year which is to get to buy even just a small lot for my family. :crossed_fingers:

How about you guuuuys? What’s your goal for 2021? :blush:

1 Like

To be allowed out the house…

2 Likes

to be a man of focused consistence and determination , actually i want to be a man of good habit.

1 Like

Ooops. :eyes: That’s gonna be a tricky one. :sweat_smile:

I’m sure you can do it Tom! :blush: Hope you get there this year! :smiley:

My initial goal for 2021 is to aim for a +20% APR on my live forex business account, which entails careful risk and money management.

My secondary goal is to continue to enjoy my forex trading

1 Like

Reach a 10k bankroll by December next year :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah lol. Least I have time to do some trading.

1 Like

Sounds a bit tricky but I’m sure that if it’s you, you’ll get to accomplish it. :blush: Go go goooo! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile:

This is another goal for me too! :smiley:

OOOOH. :smiley: Interesting! :smiley: Hahaha. If you don’t mind, where are you at at the moment? :eyes:

That’s the spirit! :stuck_out_tongue: Stay negative but look at the positive side of things! :+1:

Trying my best to be positive haha

1 Like

My goals for 2021 is to get a fit body.

1 Like

What can a trader aim for, try my best and make max money :wink:

1 Like

By the end of 2021, I want myself to be a successful full time trader as I am planning to quit my 9-5 job.

1 Like

Unearned income to exceed 50% of total income on a regular basis. Been waiting 20 years for this (except two years out of the last 20 when it did)

1 Like

That takes courage. Good luck and stay focused!

1 Like

Same here! :smiley: HAHAHA. That’s been my goal for like the past 3 years, but I’m still stuck with what I have now. :sweat_smile: Let’s change things up this year! :smiley:

Good luuuuck! :blush: I hope you can make it happen. :smiley:

1 Like

OMG. :open_mouth: That’s a very big decision, especially during this pandemic. :confused: I hope you really think about it, but at the same time, I really hope you become a successful and profitable trader. :smiley: