What's your goal for 2021?

Ooh. :smiley: You really have your mind set on this goal. :smiley: And I’m sure that if it’s you, you can make it happen! :blush: Good luuuck! I’ll be cheering for you!

1 Like

Despite the fact that it is mid 2021 my goal for this year is still making my financial state much much better :slight_smile: at the moment it leaves much better to be desired so I hope that at least my car I will get as soon as possible :slight_smile: [Removed for forums policy violation]

There’s still time! :blush: I hope you can make it happen before the year ends! :smiley: Good luuuck. :blush:

I want to become a professional bitcoin trading expert.

How does one become that?

Hmmm. :thinking: This is interesting. :blush: I’m not really sure what a professional bitcoin trading expert is. Does that mean you’re consistently profitable with BTC? Is there a course on this? :blush:

It got me very curious too. :thinking:

To be consistently profitable at the moment im profitable just need a little bit more consistency

Start getting ready to take the FTMO challenge in 2022

We’ve all started thinking about 2022, haven’t we? How time flies. :sweat_smile:

Just to consent what other options I have as a trader, not to overstep overstep. This is a long game.

@Mondeoman How are you doing with this goal so far?

Well, let’/s see. I have just had nearly six months off contracting work, and didn’t have to borrow any additional funds. And I have been peeing cash into the crypto farm. So it looks like we are doing OK. The Chia farm is taking me too long to set up. I really need to knuckle down and get those other 1,000 plots on line pronto.

:rofl:

Wow. That is REALLY good!!! Congrats!!!

That would be awesome if I manage to start my own business fingers crossed I would start with a Shopify store. The first thing to do to get successful is attaching Kukapp application to the store to improve the store’s usability while using mobile version.

Hmmm… not really, I had sold some silver (which always goes against the grain) - and a property too. But the property sale only generated about 10% of the profit it should have over the 10 year lifecycle of holding. Anyway, onwards, and upwards

Oh that’s odd. I thought real estate is doing extra well these days? :open_mouth:

That’s what you get buying for yield instead of “up and coming area”. My decision, my mistake.

What I am wondering about is why is it doing so well in the middle of a pandemic when people’s income is suffering so much.

Maybe people were hoarding cash? Those who kept their jobs during the pandemic.

I’ve heard part of the wood crisis in the US was not just because supply was low, but also because people were at home so much, they wanted to renovate and add swimming pools and porches and new things in the yard. So some people have lots of money saved apparently. Or cheap credit.