What's your goal for 2021?

Ah damn.

Same. Also so many businesses here are HIRING and cannot find people. If people aren’t working, how are they able to buy expensive houses/move into apartments? People have told me they come from richer states like CA and NY.

Idk about this. Prob boomers lol.

Definitely the most likely age group.

I think these days we may have to start thinking about goals for 2022 too. What are yours?

Anyone else feel like this year flew by really quickly? Although I will say that time spent in quarantine seemed to drag on forever.
My 2021 trading goal focused a lot on self-improvement. I worked on overcoming some anxiety, spent a lot of time learning new things, and practiced self-discipline. Also grew my balance a good bit, at least I’m happy with the results and the fact that trading has helped me tremendously when money was tight.
Now it’s time to start thinking of a new goal for 2022. My thoughts are that with all of this inflation going on, it may be a good idea to shoot for more profits from trading to relieve some of that burden.

Frankly, I feel this way at the end of every year. I think it’s normal.

This is everyone’s goal at this point. Without a mask I must add

haha I meant by my missus but I get your point

You’re so funny. I wish she’d see the stuff you’ve been writing here :laughing:

1 Like

haha she isn’t on here so I can say what I want lol

This year has gone quick though

2021 is almost over now, what your plans for 2022?

My plan is to master some solid investing course and become a qualified investor. That is hard but hope that in the long run everything will be fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish you success!
Also, what about forex trading?