What's your worst source of distraction from doing what you want to do?

Indeed. It’s Catch 22. :joy:

I see you are selling this on your website, Thanks but NO thanks !

@ponponwei

You can also be stressed that your getting nothing done! Lol

This pandemic has made life a distraction :unamused: :sweat_smile:

Hahaha indeed. But easier to solve than having TOO many things that need to get done!

Ahh yes you and me both.

how are you coming over this? tips would be helpful. :joy:

I do things I enjoy. I try to limit the time when I read the news to once or twice a day, as opposed to all the time.

Don’t read the news lol. I don’t recommend doing it for too long though lest it turns to an even more dangerous viral strain. :joy:

Ah yes there you go. I think it’s when we expose ourselves to doomscrolling, that’s when it really starts to mess with our heads.

1 Like

Ha, doomscrolling is such a great term for it! I hadn’t heard of it before, but it’s perfect! Thanks for that.

1 Like

Doomsurfing/ Doomsurfing - tendency to continue to surf or scroll through bad news, even though that news is saddening, disheartening, or depressing. - Merriam-Webster.

Thanks for the clever word. Can’t wait for an opportunity to use it now.

1 Like

um instagram and netflix are my black wholes of procrastination

Yes we’re going to be doing a whole lot of that this year and maybe until 2021 :joy:

This forum is beginning to get added to the list too lol

I hang out more on Pinterest than Instagram, come to think about it.

Netflix! I chill too much with it hahah

Pinterest image search results on Google are the bane of my existence lol. Largely because of that is why I refuse to use it. :joy:

I feel ya, the temptation is real!

Hahaha, I’ve noticed they pop up all the time, it’s amazing.

It’s amazing for people who HAVE Pinterest on their phones lol :joy:

Hahaha. Probably. I don’t actually have the app on my phone, I browse it through my desktop.

Ahh on desktop they require you to have a Pinterest account! I think?