Where do the trolls go

Absolutely!! :slight_smile: :wink:

I think the best recipe would be that the 10 first posts of new members be approved by admins/mods before made visible. There’s another big forex forum that does this and it seems to work.

Great idea, [B]o990l6mh[/B]!! :smiley:

well maybe that is sad in your eyes, now let me tell you what is funny in mine. What I find most comical is the hypocrisy of your post and you dont even realise it, you have just wrote a post aimed directly at me personally, argumentative in nature, and containing veiled insults, those very atributes you all list in your descriptions of a troll post !! LOL well at least you gave me a laugh i’ll give you that.
But on a more serious note, the exchange of information is a fine idea I wholeheartedly agree with that, but if you are against argument, and posts that disrupt the original posters discussion, your are setting the scene perfectly for individuals who for reasons beknown unto themselves, post misleading, or incorrect information under the guise of "sharing information’ or ‘teaching’, and for those people who wish to set themselves up as “forex guru” so they will recieve requests to manage accounts.
If no one calls them out or argues against what they are saying the door is wide open for any individual who is here to learn to get totaly mislead to their cost.
I come on this site to share information and if I can help someone I will I am not here to argue but if I see someone posting what I believe to be false information I believe the right thing to do is call them out on it.
If it wasnt for individuals who were prepared to argue, and call out people who give personal opinions under the guise of factual statements we would still all be being taught to believe the earth is flat and that we need to sacrifice virgins at dawn to appease the gods.

Its true that there are people (trolls) spreading false or misleading information and they need to be called out. But they also attack people who are giving good information, bogging it down with meaningless arguments about petty deatails. I don’t know why they do this, probably because they resent the fact that people are giving away better information for free than what they are charging money for on other web sites.

It does not matter if they are invading another thread or if they have their own poison thread - a troll is a troll.

BTW, we at Babypips sacrifice trolls at dawn to appease the gods.

I should have known, I am so sorry I fed him folks, I will now slither back under my log and continue to lurk around Ty1’s trend thread.

The Ever Embarrassed VIPER :frowning:

What about AlbertSnare and FrankenPips. They deserve a name on that list. Didn’t they, I mean he, get the boot too? There was a series of names floating around the Never Lose Again thread that were getting bumped off one by one.

Is this type of interaction really an efficient use of your time & effort son?
You posted this up not 2 months ago…

Wouldn’t a little extra studying & application pay more dividends for someone still wet behind the ears?
It’s not like you can’t do with it judging by the trail you leave on here.

Give these folks enough rope etc… :slight_smile:

That maybe so, but you’re hardly qualified to call anyone out are you junior. You can barely spell the word Forex, let alone recognize what’s factual & what isn’t.

Why don’t you leave the calling out to the big boys & girls who actually know what they’re talking about.

Like the previous poster said, you got plenty of learning still to do. Stick your pencil & jotting pad in your satchel, get your Momma to clean the blood off your knee’s where you scuffed them tripping up over Walter Mitty’s (nack) trailing leg & get to your books.

You wouldn’t want to make any more of a fool of yourself than you already have by following this troll around the thread now would you?

LOL, excellent!! :smiley:
I wish I’d thought of that. It sums this clown up perfectly!! :cool:

Thanks mastergunner. I’m pretty sure there are quite a few more clones lying dormant in the cremated threads, but they’re before my time unfortunately – duly added! :wink:

[B][U]Walter Mitty’s updated log:[/U][/B]

Therumpledone
AlbertSnale
FrankenPips
Steveshelby2550
tjfxtrader
malcon
skajake
jaquille
xtraction
babypipper
EvanBrix
MorePips4Me
brickman
rumrunner20
tradergreene
[B]Nack[/B]

if …you put sell limit orders 10 pips apart all down the chart with tp every 12 pips and buy limit orders all up the chart with take profits every 12 pips

Ah yes, the good old boasting is always a sign of maturity as a person and lasting profitability as a trader… :rolleyes:

Don’t you understand that you’re just confirming the junior title?

Geez, sometimes this forum can be quite the nursery :smiley:

Here you go DanCat oh senior one, 250 pips read it and weep haha

Looks like he’s had to leave in a bit of a hurry again.

He’s dropped his id badge, a battered old worn out leather shoe, his troll subscription pass & an old support & resistance 101 cheat sheet down there on the floor look.

Gather it all up & pass it along to young SDC there. He might have some use for a couple of those items.

You best keep your meet & greet routine up to scratch junior – I have a sneaking feeling you’re going to become well versed in using it if you maintain your current choice of (fleeting) forum acquaintances.

There’s an empty booth over there a ways if you’re feeling a little lonely sat there all exposed without the company of Walter. :slight_smile:

Ahhh well I guess no ones got a sense of humor around here

He came, he saw, he failed to conquer.

Until his next username……(cue the Ting Tings song: That’s not my name)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :smiley: :smiley:
Man, you crack me up!!

Holy cow, I’m ROFLAO :smiley:

[B]carll, on the bid, dancat, MacGyver, simon, mastergunner, Tymen[/B]

You guys are [B]tough[/B]. ------ I’m glad you’re all on [B]my[/B] side. ------ Keep up the good work!

Tough ? all talk and no action with their 600 page 20 pips a week “systems” trawling for managed accounts, thats the main reason they jumped as soon as I posted about that, becuase I hit a nerve, why else would anybody bother to go all through my previous posts?
They go to all that trouble but not one of them could post a picture of their current charts like I did and you know why ? becuase not one of them is worth a damn as a forex trader all theyre good for is posting bs on here.

All that was required to ascertain your true credentials was to dial into the 1st few posts of your activity on here son. That doesn’t take a whole lot time or effort.

My my, but you’re getting all lathered up over this strange reference to managed accounts aren’t you.
What’s up? your naïve & immature nature got you into a little trouble with the con artists in the recent past?

That wouldn’t actually surprise me to be honest. Judging by your choice of forum acquaintances, I’d bet you’re a pretty easy magnet for the ‘get rich quick’ peddlers.

You got to learn to choose your corner a little more selectively son, otherwise you’ll quickly & regularly run out of forum buddies.

As for your charts, I’d lose a little of the clutter if I were you & try deleting the grid lines. You might just begin to see the wood for the trees.

Oh, & try get a little secondary confirmation next time, before you go swinging blindly at trend line entries. That particular tactic is a guaranteed account bleeder.

Who is actually supposed to be trawling for managed accounts?

I got less than 50 posts.
on the bid has got less than 50 posts.
I think you’ll find Carll is still learning his stuff & getting his footing + he also has less than 50 posts.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t that the minimum requirement on here to begin entering into the private message facility?

That would be the most efficient, discrete route for that type of activity would it not?
I haven’t checked on the bid’s or Carll’s prior post activity, but I certainly haven’t made any public references to managed accounts or the touting thereof.

You got any evidence to back up your claims junior?

If so, post it up right here so everyone can see it nice & clear.
Otherwise, you’re simply adding to your embarrassing gaffs on this thread.

Now ya all wait just a cottin pickin minute. Ya alls never showed any evidence to back up your claims about dem people ya alls calls trolls. Ya all sayin it dont make it so. But now ya alls askin sdc for evidence. Ways I sees it, ya all is just like da klan, a tar and a featherin folks ya jest dont like.