Which are the best brokers accepting U.S clients?

Hello, I’m looking for open my first Live account & don’t know which broker to choose. I don’t know which brokers accept US clients. Please Suggest Me a good Broker.

1 Like

Forex.com
Oanda
IG

You may also check this list of brokers and see if something suits your needs.
https://www.earnforex.com/forex-brokers-us-traders/

Coinexx, Fxchoice, Eaglefx and Trader’s Way are some brokers that accept U.S clients. You can check them out.

Best off checking some reviews on here to see what you want from a broker too. Obviously have the regulated route but there is an old thread on here that details some viable offshore unregulated options that members have approved and called “trusted”. Going offshore to escape the CFTC - #12464 by MrInvisible

2 Likes

For what it’s worth brokers that I use are IG Markets and Hugosway as far as I know they can be used by US clients but please check with their support team before attempting to join

Well, there are a lot of brokers there who are accepting US traders but most of them are either average brokers or not good service. One broker that I would like to mention is CapitalStreetFX is a perfect broker who is accepting clients from the USA. They are one of the brokers I’m using for the last 3 years without any conflict. They offer multiple deposit options such as card, crypto, wallet, wire, etc. Apart from this, they also offer a good bonus such as a 200% bonus on deposit with 1:1000 leverage. They are a well-regulated broker with clean image on reviews and other forums.

3 Likes

Yes, completely agree, I’m using this broker for last 1 year and they are 100% genuine. I never felt like cheated here.

1 Like

I have to agree with you. Even I used them in the past and they are good enough to get them a try. They are reliable and they have good bonuses and leverage to offer. The client support is also good.

A broker based in Mauritius would need to be offering something way better than brokers in more regulated places for me to go there I think.

Turnkey forex, fxglory, and cryptorocket are also solid ones to use. All these have a low trading cost and offer same-day withdrawals.

Since I already have a stock account with TD Ameritrade, and I wanted to CONSOLIDATE all my stock and forex accounts into ONE platform, I recently requested them for a forex account. Their response was rather shocking, because they said after the market is closed (6pm EST?), they go into software maintenance mode and NO trade can be opened or closed UNTIL the next day’s market open. Whoa, this means to miss out all those Asian and European opportunities.

You better check with them because they could mean that the FX market opens when the Asian session starts, nothing to do with the NY session…

I cannot believe they would close the Tokyo & London session, ever.

Your only choices for US forex brokers are:

Open a demo account with each and give 'em all a try.