Which broker do you suggest for US citizens?

I am from the US and have learnt a few things about trading and technical analysis I am now thinking of starting a demo account. as I also want to get to know about the features of the broker that I am going to invest with, I prefer to open the demo account in the same broker that I will have my real account with. Do you guys have any suggestions?

IG is your first call.

Thank you dude. I checked it, the first thing that I did not like about IG was that they do not offer human support and when I try to get any information about anything in the bot chat, I get the message that says: “Sorry I didnt catch that”! and by the way, what is the platform they offer for traders?

Well, you could Google it, to find other US brokers. I don’t reside in the USA, and I don’t trade with IG.

1 Like

Some popular forex brokers for US citizens are Forex. com, Oanda, and IG.

You can also use the search feature for similar discussions about the topic, here’s one of them:

Thanks mate. I will surely do.

Thanks mate. I will check them.

Thanks a lot dude. I did not mean to offend you, sorry if you felt that way. the point is that I can not discuss with google :smiley: and tbh, i dont trust it too.

Best Forex Brokers for 2023 - for USA traders

• IG - Best overall broker, most trusted
  • TD Ameritrade - Best desktop platform, U.S. only
  • FOREX.com - Excellent all-round offering

The same experience, dude. I need something that I can trust, not just a robotic chat, especially when my trades are incurring losses

Forex.com or Oanda. Old kids on the block. IG is the new kid. Not a big fan of their trading software.

What I am going say is my personal view and a lot of people ma oppose that, and that is: a functioning, knowledgeable and helpful live support service is way more essential than a regulation for a broker.