Can someone help me find a broker? I live in the US

Can someone pls help me out I’m trying to find a broker so I can trade volitility 75, I live in the US. Any feedback would be great

Hello @lyverich,

There are many brokers to choose from. Please check out the topics below which may be helpful to you.

We try to stay as unbiased as possible by not recommending specific brokers. This is best for the BabyPips.com community. But here’s our guide for choosing a broker.

Pipzilla :coffee:

This is a frequently asked question in the forums and has been answered multiple times.

In the U.S., your choices are limited since all forex brokers must be registered as a retail foreign exchange dealer (“RFED”) and the requirements are steep.

For new traders, take a look at:

Hi. Do you know which of these three have good tax reporting support? I can’t find any tax doc info from their website. Thanks.

Fxview, TD Ameritrade and Fidelity are great options because of their market screening and charting facilities. You’ll need brokers that will allow multiple screens to be opened simultaneously so you never lose any good opportunity.

Go for these brokers like turnkey forex, IC markets, coinexx and hot forex all of them accept clients from all over the world. Have good services, low spreads, commissions and astonishing trading offers.

Do not use the services of a domestic broker. They are not in a capacity to provide the kind of trading opportunities and user-friendly benefits that an offshore broker can provide. Coinexx and Roboforex are some good examples. Coinexx is also an excellent choice for trading crypto, if ever that catches your fancy in the future.

Roboforex does not accept US clients

Offshore brokers also can’t provide clients with the customer protection that regulated brokers provide.

With respect to your documents regarding tax filling, you can contact their chat support if you are not seeing it on their website. And being a US citizen you can try brokers like FXCM, [removed for Forums violation], turnkey - they are all open to clients worldwide.

Yeah fxcm’s good and I’ve been working with them for almost a year now. But now I think it’s time to diversify in terms of brokers and platforms. I’m trading on the MT4 platform currently but want to try MT5. Which broker allows me to trade in the base currencies?

Try turnkey forex and fxpro’s MT5 platform that allows trading in the base currencies including USD, EUR, BTC, XRP, LTC, BCC, and ETH. I also trade on the Acttrader platform that’s actually better than the previous two.

Because there are very few reliable brokers who accept US clients, I’m sure their commission fee is quite high.

Nope that ain’t true, there’s no rule to it. For instance, the brokers I’m talking about seek a $1 commission for ECN accounts and $0 for the STP accounts that’s deducted when the position is opened. This is the reason it’s important you do thorough research before settling on any broker.