Which Broker is best

hardly…

I don’t know for sure but from my friend say. NFA will pay your money and profit if the broker was bankrupt.

NFA regulation:
If an NFA regulated broker goes bankrupt, all of their accounts are transferred to other NFA brokers (randomly). When this is done, you can withdraw all your funds normally from that broker.
I dont know if this applies to FSA or swiss regulated brokers

I think it may depend at other regulatories and if the broker has seperated accounts.
But if Broker is regulated and funds are secured, client will not lose his funds

Prefer use NFA registered broker.

How about FSA?

what a trash… do not prefer NFA regulated brokers… prefer in general REGULATED Brokers :wink:

What if a broker is generally regulated and still indulges in sharp practises like constant requotes, difficulties in withdrawal, etc?

Regulated brokers just ensures that if something goes wrong you “may” get your money back. It does not assure quality service, or slippages, or delay in signal execution, or higher spreads etc.
Unfortunately you must test a broker in order to find out if its good, or just search all forex forums :D:D

exactly… that’s the point

I hope it’s true. May friend and many other people has very2 slow respond on witdraw deposit with Prime4x (FSC Regulated). Hopely there are some one sue Prime4x for bankruptcy so their can get their money back. :frowning:

ooooooh, that’s not the first time I heard that about Prime4x…

Has anyone had experience with Instaforex? If you do please share.

Hi, I haven’t, but you probably should take a look at this link.

InstaForex.com | InstaForex reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Hope that helps.

yeah…InstaForex kinda sounds like EasyForex, who comes up with these names. Sounds like late night advertising for shady products, FXWow! anyone? Words like instant and easy should be considered false advertising in the Forex market.

WOW! Thanks a great deal.

Wow, i dont know that currently instaforex already categorize by FPA as scam.
I only hear their has problem with spike once or two a week.

How would you tare Dukascopy brokers?

Swiss regulated, very low spreads, heard good words about them.
No MT4 though (although i think they will add soon) and also has a minimum of $5000 deposit last time i checked.

Also im curious if anyone has an experience with aaafx, new broker?

i use mt4 of fxcast for chart and marketiva for trade. MT4 if good for chart but not good for trade (except it has ecn)