Which broker should i start with fast execution and low spreads?

Hello Guys!!!

Can anybody recommend a good trading platform, with low spreads and fast executions

It all depends on where your currently located.

Have a look at the online broker review sites

i would recommend Acmbrokers also known as astute capital market. they have there Head office in Nigeria and its a broker you can easily access. They have zero spread, also you can invest in pamm or copy trading with them, amazing promotional bonuses and also offers a reliable rebate programs. But i will also advice you to check Google reviews on Acmbrokers. best of luck

1 Like

oyo state, ibadan, Nigeria

wow, you are the third person that would be mentioning the brokerage company

Yes and I would also include in your list of filters the license. For example best FX brokers should obtain FCA license because it greatly adds credibility to their business. Among such brokers I can mention IB, Tickmill or Hotforex

1 Like

I am using a fast speed and low spread broker. You can use mt4 or mt5. Forexchief is the name. You can also check out Oanda, I am currently with them as well.

2 Likes

So which of the platforms became your top choice? I try to figure out the benefits of moving from MT4 to MT5 but reviews are mixed at best. Somebody says that embedded economic calendar is the only advantage. Is it so?

1 Like

I think, Coinexx would work for you. Spreads are good and till date no mess with my order execution.

1 Like

must be a scam!

why would you trade with such a thing (forex chief), if you can do it in Oanda???
is it about high leverage?
this thing stinks like scam from miles…

1 Like

Any Evidence?? Have you traded with Acmbrokers before? dont come here to badmouthing any Broker! if you yourself havent deposited or traded with the broker before. Besides, anyone can check google review on Acmbrokers! its still the Best, First Indigenous online trading brokerage in West Africa.

1 Like

@Lotus_Trading2019 Any Evidence?? Have you traded with Acmbrokers before? dont come here to badmouthing any Broker! if you yourself havent deposited or traded with the broker before. Besides, anyone can check google review on Acmbrokers! its still the Best, First Indigenous online trading brokerage in West Africa.

1 Like

@Lotus_Trading2019 Im not here to criticize you, you were talking about Oanda where were you when Oanda delayed my Withdrawal for 4days when i needed it urgently? but does that make Oanda a scam? No! This is Africa and im telling you what i know about the broker! Acmbrokers( Astute Capital Market) offers the lowest minimum deposit in West Africa. Upto Zero spread account, fast deposit and withdrawals, reliable rebate program and lots more!. until you test them man!

1 Like

You can check out Turnkey Forex. The broker offers quite good conditions.

1 Like

whats the name of there website… i would love to check them out

The lower deposit the more suspicious is a broker. It’s easier to lose small amount and many brokers use this weakness of rookie traders. That’s why I recommend brokers that don’t resort to such promotions.

there’s a study on the following post that shows the best brokers in terms of spread, commission and order execution speed. you can even check many brokers using the methodology mentioned in the post.

if you are looking for the brokers with the best execution speed, the following link can help you. there are 2 EAs in the article that you can download and use for testing the execution speed of the brokers, particularly for MT4 market order and limit order execution speed.

@Mojisola_liadi here is the name of the website acmbrokers.com (Astute Capital Market). its an indigenous brokerage. it now offers zero spread on Vip ecn trading accounts and you can trade in Naira or Dollar.