Which brokers not affected by ESMA regulations accept EU clients?

Fxview is another option for EU. but then again, ESMA regulated, will apply 30x leverage. With professional account you can go upto 500x, if you qualify for those conditions. Else you’ll have to go over board, and take super risk outside of regulation circle.

There are a few brokers who are not affected by the ESMA regulations like IC Markets, Avatrade, XM, FBS, FxPro, OctaFX and RoboForex. These do not follow the EU regulations.

There are a lot of brokers that accept EU clients like TD Ameritrade and TurnkeyForex that you can also consider.

There are some brokers who are not affected by the ESMA regulations like Admiral Markets, IC markets, Ava trade, FBS, XM, Axi trader, FxPro, OctaFX, RoboForex and Fibo group.

Brokers like Axitrader, FBS and Fxpro are a few that are not affected by ESMA regulations. You can review them in detail as per your convenience.

I would also add Hotforex, IC markets, Tickmill, they retained their offshore branches and some traders can open accounts if they prefer high leverage. I know many traders who can’t switch back to low leverage since they learned how to control risks so leverage doesn’t pose a danger to them.

TurnkeyForex and IC Markets, in my opinion. Leverage, that’s high too!

Whole thread on this here:

Going offshore to escape the CFTC - Broker Discussion / Forex Brokers - BabyPips.com Forex Trading Forum

EagleFX, Exness, Crypto Rocket all I can recommend

There are so many brokers that accept EU clients and offer high leverage. You can search for them on the internet. But before you make your decision, I would like to tell you that apart from leverage, you must also consider other important features like low commissions, tight spreads, and reliable customer support.