Which Forex trading platform are you trading on?

There are a lot of people running forex trading scams online. Most of these people are looking to take my money and run. Because of the hunger that most of the forex traders have to make a lot of money in a very short period of time, most of them fall prey to most of these scams. how do I pick trading platforms?

You need to pick a broker first. Platform is the second thing!

Well make sure that you deal with a broker that is strongly regulated one like i do. This makes no room for any doubts over our trading as well as funds.

Also my broker is offering a Investor Compensation Fund which insure my trading accounts upto 20,000 Euros :smiley:

What is best place to find a good broker?

Well, you can check out forexbrokerguide for a list of brokers, reviews, ratings, etc. Do the research, and when you have selected a broker/s, set up a demo to check them out.

I use MT4 as well as cTrader. When it comes to broker selection, do your research and try to find one you feel comfortable with. Ignore reviews, try a small live account and go from there.

I use DUKASCOPY with mt4 bridge
they are regulated and based in Swiss so good quality are at 1 place :slight_smile:

The suggestion is that, you should have to pick up a broker first of all. then you search a platform where you will trade easily and efficiently ,I have an idea about trading site who do FX trading.

Currency Online - Foreign Currency Exchange, Money Transfers, International Payments

nowadays I changed my approach of trading. Now I opted for 1on1 challenge or a tournament where I can compete against several traders. I joined a trading game a few week ago. It’s is like a free trading contest and amazing to compete with other traders in the world.

It is very easy to play - you challenge a friend or someone else for a specific amount of money that you can get better results in your portfolio compared to him in a given time.

The money goes to a common pot and when the game ends, the player who has the highest portfolio wins the pot.
During the game each one gets $100k for virtual trading and the Buy/Sell orders are in real time just like the real thing.

I find it really very interesting friends but try the demo mode before you go to real…good luck

I am afraid that how trading platforms involve with the scammers. First you need to identify the genuine brokers to get away from the scammers then you can choose any platform offer by these brokers. I think MT4 is the best option due to convenience.

Since it is a game, why would you suggest to try the demo? Or do you have to wager real cash? In that case now you are basically gambling against another player and has nothing to do with forex trading anymore? In case I miss the point please feel free to elaborate.

Personally think most of the trader games are more of a bet all you can and hope for pot luck…and going to second the last reply, makes more sense to do real trading then try and see if u can trump another trader on a 1 on 1

It is easy to avoid scammers when looking for brokers. If you visit forums, you can find out the brokers that are really trustworthy. Reviews from traders will also help you identify true brokers whether they are regulated or not. Most these so-called regulated brokers are even the ones that are giving traders a tough time. So, regulation is not the top criteria for picking a broker. There are many trustworthy brokers out there. I use PROFIFOREX and I really trust my broker. They are transparent enough for, even offering a very low commission of 0.3.

I totally agree with you.

the trading platform is not so important, a trust broker should have minimum 2 platforms in offer.
I personally use fxcm for long trem trades and dukascopy for scalping botch are quite good !

I don’t think this is gambling. If you can make good analysis to defeat your opponents- you can win every trade. Again trading without any analysis is similar to gambling in forex trading. So it depends on trader’s characteristics.

Sincerely I don’t find it gambling because this does not depend on luck to win. it require a good trading skills to defeat other traders…

The simple fact that you refer to it as winning shows that it is gambling. Traders don’t win trades, they earn them. Gamblers win and lose. In the end, as long as you are happy with your results, keep doing it.

anybody tried fxcm

I like MT4. It is really simple and easy to use. It is free and you can set up accounts with many different brokers on it.

Hi Pete,

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Since no one else has responded to your question so far, I wanted to reach out to you and let you know that I’m available to answer any questions you have about FXCM’s platforms. Feel free to hit me up in the Broker Aid Station.

Jason