Which Forex trading platform are you trading on?

I have taken a look at them and reviewed them. There were a few factors, such as being fined over $6M for cheated their traders, which I did not like so I decided not to trade with them.The best thing I can tell you is to not listen to others and if you like what they offer go ahead and try them. It will be the only way you will know for sure. Some will like them, others will dislike them but this is for you and not to please others which is why you should disregard others opinions about brokers.

Aye. I’ve used OANDA and MahiFX for a bit. I’ve never had issue with either and always decent to great customer service the couple times that I had an issue.

My very first broker was FXCM. I never went live with them. When I was ready to go live I did my due diligence and ended up with Oanda. That was in 2006. I have been with them ever since. I used to use Fastbrokers MT4 but execute trades with Oanda FXTrade. Now that Oanda has MT4, I use that.

I have never had an issue with deposits, withdraws or requotes.

Hi TheLastBear,

The NFA action you mentioned had to do with positive slippage not being passed on in full when transactions were offset with liquidity providers prior to August 2010. I posted a detailed explanation here.

In August 2010, we enhanced our No Dealing Desk (NDD) forex execution by adding Price Improvements (positive slippage) to limit and limit entry orders. The stats below show that now, positive slippage is just as likely to occur on our platform as negative slippage.

In fact, we provide tips to help our clients maximize price improvements and minimize negative slippage.

Jason

I’m working with TWS, Tradestation, Oanda java platform, FXCM platform and didn’t had any big problems with them

I am aware of that, as I said I did my research. I did not like it, so I picked a broker I felt comfortable with. FXCM did pay their fine and I am sure they made improvements since FXCM is still in business. Traders can decide if that will cause them not to open accounts there or not. I leave that up to the individual. I do point out that regulation does not protect traders from fraudulent activity, that’s all. Just because a broker is regulated does not mean you are safe as a trader and most newbies think that.

I’m pretty happy with plus 500 but I’m running a demo account on etorro, it’s interesting because it includes a social network which gives you information and trends as well as the ability to follow people and copy trades

my first live account i opened with hotforex. i dont have any issues with them till now. fast execution.easy fund transfers. want to stay with them for long.

i am trading in metatrader 4 .
this is the best platform i ever trade with.
i want to try the metatrader 5 , what do you think?

Agree

I use only MT4

Do you have a talent for picking the probably worst places to trade with (at least for serious traders). That is my opinion. As long as you are happy there, keep trading/following with the two you have mentioned.

I am using the MT4 platform. I tried MT5, but prefer MT4.

Lol probably, I’m new to this so any advice you might be willing to dispense would be appreciated. I am curious about why you rate them so poorly. Cheers

They offer terrible service, awful trading platforms and I don’t think any successful trader would be with them for too long. That’s just my opinion.

trading platforms? or are you suggesting brokers? well lets talk platforms then, i use MT4 mainly, not much of a fan or webbased platforms, i like using the mobile platforms such as the android and iphone its good to check on trades, the reason i use the MT4 mainly is becaues thats my first and i just got used to it. i hope i answered the question about which platform i use, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I think MT4 is offered by just about every broker.

Yes, that is correct.

Thanks, i have to say that their charts and indicators leave a bit too desire

A bit is a slight understatement. I would suggest you move to a broker who offers you less to desire than your current two choices.

I used hotforex- a nice way. but now am at trade1on1- because am earning consistently on a row there.
quite innovative way of trading.