Which Forex trading platform are you trading on?

The only way to know a trustworthy broker is to open an account with a most recommended one and test out their system with a very low deposit. If possible, find a broker that offers micro account (personally I think stp broker are better). Invest a very small amount and trade. Test their withdraw system to see how they respond.

I think that is very good advise and I have received the same which I followed and can only give to others.

@ Jonelito, you have a “huge sum” at Profiforex. Are they even regulated?

I use an ECN broker with cTrader for order entries and MT4 for chart analysis. Hopefully Ill migrate all analysis to cTrader once I rewrite a few of my simple indicators from mql to cAlgo.

I like cTrader, but their tech analysis is terrible which is why I do that on MT4. Feel more comfortable with that.

So many to choose from, where to start…

I use to trade at instaforex broker at 1 time…This is pretty good broker but unfortunately the execution order is too slow, always requote… So today i chose OctaFx as the best broker since it has the fastest execution and i had never face problem like requote and slow connection…I give credit to this broker for its fast and reliable connection…

My suggestion would be to stick with MT4 and learn how to trade, don’t focus too much on the platform. I think you will get all the analytical tools you need there and it is a solid starting point.

Hey guys I got this video from a full time professional trader. This system works on mini and micro accounts as well as full size accounts. The video and software are Free! I will send you the serial number to unlock it for Free just email me at the email address on the video.

Absolutely right as we get all the necessary tools in mt4 terminal. We should know a good trading method only and profit will come no matter what trading platform we are using.

I have been used SaxoTrader but now I’m on MetaTrader4.

Isn’t Metatrader4 just the best? I tried using MT5 before I tried MT4 tho. When I switched to MT4, everything was just a notch lower, i.e., MT5 is easier to use in my opinion but it currently lacks important functionalities you otherwise could have on MT4. I hope it will soon best MT4.

Well, MT4 is the most widely used trading platform among retail traders.

That really depends on how you define the best. As you read plenty of times it is the most widely used platform but I am not sure it is the best. I think the MyFX plugin does greatly enhance the platform.

Well if you do not want to fall prey for the scam or bucket shop brokers out there. Select one very good regulated broker recognized by famous government agency and then select the trading platform which you like. At present am using meta trader 4 trading terminal which is easy to handle and analyze.

I’m on Oanda’s fxTrade platform. I like it for its simplicity. One year live trading now, no complaints about the platform nor the broker yet.

I’m trading with Oanda too, but on the MT4 platform. Been live for a while and no complaints this far

I’m using Oanda too & I’m happy with them. Any trades that I open with MT4 also appear in the Oanda app that I have so I can monitor & edit them on the go with my phone or even trade off the app (only do this on the iPad though, the bigger screen helps with the charts).

I’m with Alpari(UK) ECN MT5. Nice and quick, no time for mistakes though with single click trading.

I am trading with PaxForex MetaTrader 4 and have not encountered any issues. I like that every order I have placed so far was executed at the price entered. I have read a lot that sometimes orders are not executed properly, but now I think it depends on the broker and the liquidity they can provide or am I wrong about it?