Which Forex trading platform are you trading on?

The broker you like may not offer the trading platform you want. Not suggesting that you should pick your broker according to the trading platform and most traders use the MT4 which is offered by all brokers.

Yup! Selecting a broker on the basis of the trading platform they provide is not advisable…yes, the trading platform is important and let’s face it, it’s not like we have unlimited choices when it comes to the platform, its either MT4 or MT5. The platform is just one of the many metrics you use to sort out the brokers…

Alpari UK had to like this comment…:smiley: They’ve got very tight spreads on that platform, no? Slippage is almost non-issue.

It’ll be totally weird if Alpari UK were to like a “I love Oanda” or “I love PaxForex” comment right? :7:

They use reliable and regulated liquidity providers and this makes them safe to trade with. Do you know how many traders have had their money stuck on big brokers that claim to be regulated? I read a case file of a trader who could not withdraw his earnings from a regulated broker. Regulation is very important, but one has to be very careful when trading with such brokers. I feel at ease even with a huge capital because withdrawals are always honored and quickly sent. Thank you for your concern.

I use trading platform of my trusted broker. I some times tradeon brokers site. Mostly I trade on MT4 Offered by broker . I give my trading liogin and pass word for trading . There is no scam . MT4 had all facilities which a trader wnats for trading. It is user friendly having indicators. EA , charts and list of currency pairs.

I think most retail traders use MT4 offered by their broker.

You think right :slight_smile:

i never met anyone not using mt4 sometimes

Is a good thing you brought this up, because there are many scams out there. Like most of the lads on here have said, what you should is look for reliable broker that is well regulated and in turn that will lead you to a good platform. I think MT4 is good.

I’m considering MT5 in the future… seems to have more functionality than MT4.

I think over-time we will all be forced to MT5.

nice post, scammers everywhere. doesn’t really matter wether the broker is known world wide or not, what matters is being reliable. that boker you mentioned not only are transparent but offer swap-free account with no restrictions.

You responded to a scammer, just saying. Did the fact that the poster decided to cap his broker so it would stand out not ring a bell?

We use MT4 for EA trading and use cTrader for manual trades and scalping…

Just loves the cTrader platform… Its fast, elegant and looks great…

Hi, I am new to forex trading & have been trading a demo account for awhile now. I have been working a basic strategy on my demo account & have been consistently making small profits. Since I started trading real money using the same strategy I seem to be consistently loosing money. It seems everytime I open a trade the market goes against me. Is this normal ??

which broker are you using?