Which is the best EA bot you ever used?

Personally, I’m using Penny Robot. Its quite new, but their support messenger team is one of the best I’ve ever seen. And its been a profitable for me, and of course affordable EA too.

does it use anti news API like Irins expert advisor does?

I,m using TR SW and work base on AI system

Hi there,

Someone already mentioned Penny EA. I’ll sharing my personal experience b/c I know how it is to lose everything using other EAs!

After trying everything under the sun, here are the main reasons I’m running Penny Robot EA live:
• No more staring at charts, paralyzed by analysis, or EAs that only perform in demo. I can take my time and learn at ease as the Penny Team continuously improves performance.
• The always in the market, averaging your entry position, is how the BIG boys play. I want to be in harmony with how the market actually works for smart money.
• They offer enough EA options to fit my risk tolerance.
• Great community of users helping each other on Riot IM and sharing REAL profit results.
• The Penny Team is also in the chat for support and being more transparent then anywhere you’ll find.

Started recently with the Greed EA and was up 56% in one week with less than 14% DD. So, never looking back….

Hope this helps someone,
Pipsoffury

1 Like

I write my own (Not for Sale!) Algorithms and Bots these days… there is some seriously good innovations in Forex Genius’s EA’s that hasn’t been offered by many Robot sellers before…

That’s all I’ll say…

I couldn’t tell if it was really best bot, but something like some bot was used when I tried to trade some cryptocurrency from my local broker anyway for whatever reason here. How do you plan to go there ? They are all with the flaws and that broker closed the doors anyway.

Sorry to jump in, not sure if this is the right place, but may I ask a question and for your advice please?

In Automated Trading, is it possible to run two different Expert Advisors on two different markets at the same time BUT to permit only one trade to be “open” at any one time? In other words, if EA “X” has opened a trade and now EA “Y” wants to open another trade, it is blocked? Can this be done in MT4?

Thanks.

Any update on performance for Penny EA?

1 Like

You have a link to the Forex Genius EA? Don’t think I heard of that one.

How’d the EA treat you last week? Very interested in this one. While your at DM me your referral information incase I signup. Thanks

Hello,
I have created hundreds of systems for myself and for my clients (I have now stopped doing business for my clients, due to lack of time).
At the same time I have tried so many other systems of other developers, my conclusion is that there is no system that is profitable for a long time (I do not exclude that there is a private system that only the creators / users of it know).
Only a system that has enough risk, but its creator uses it with very little risk, which has been profitable for almost seven years and has survived every market situation (low risk, lowest profits).
Where did I end up? Don’t look for success through old systems, or at least refine and upgrade some old ideas / systems.

3 Likes

Me and my husband are using one Grid scalper .Running since 115 weeks and have invested a lot on it. you can try it . I don’t know it will wise to share our mql5 trading performance… but you can have a look on our EA result. You can inbox me to check our EA results. almost 1030% profit done by our EA

1 Like

I like to use bollinger bands for my entry and fibonacci to help with my exits

A lot of suggestions already. Thanks and keep that way.

Hello, what the name of the Grid Scalper? Will like to try it out if its working til date!

Majority of EA bots doesnt work. Only we have wasted time backtesting them always

I’ve used Net89 for five months, this EA’s quite good, targeting 1% profit/day in EUR/USD only. The history of this EA in 2019’s pretty consistent:

This seems interesting. Any more info about it?

I’ve seen this on the internet, on there sales page reading through ( i think it’s brilliant sales tactics)

1. select the deposit amount you want to trade with
  2. after rule 1. this depends on how much you pay for the robot and how much pay them on a percentage of your profits.
  3. you can only join one of 2 of their selected brokers under their IB (bad brokers for sane traders!)

so concluding after paying for the robot, paying a percentage on top of that and adding to their IB money, in a dodgy broker; they racking it in :joy: !

Yeah. That`s a bad offer. :joy: