Which is the best EA bot you ever used?

Bear Vs Bull EA, Low Drawdown Long Term Profits!

Hi All,

Excuse my delay in circling back. I found out that Penny Robot was a SCAM by Hitesh Patel. Many lives have been affected. I will update here again if he does the right thing.

1 Like

Two solid systems I would highly recommend are Trade Explorer and Money Tree both from LeapFX.

Trade Explorer has been running for years on live accounts.

And Money Tree not as long, but has really high win rate, and fantastic returns.

Any links with stats?

Sure check here:

and here:

How long have you been using it? what size account did you start with? thanks!

Are you still using Net 89? if so please share some of your success stats :grinning:

Sorry for delay. Didnā€™t get notified of a response. Been using them for years. And Started with $1,000 and $5,000

How long have you used it? What kind of profit vs DD?

OK. Thanks. I`ll check them.

Looks like trade explorer blew up in June. The other one looks good so far, but not been running for long

Trade Explorer depends on the account setup. Hereā€™s another one thatā€™s still going strong up 900% profit: https://www.fxblue.com/users/73820507 thatā€™s from Trade Explorer.

Money Tree is on fire: The Money Tree Forex Trading System by Forex Trader leapfx

2,400% profit! Keeps growing.

Hereā€™s another one our team has released thatā€™s doing great, and trades trends:

Momentum EAs. In my view they are the best as they are most robust, i.e. work with any pair and require only good volatility.

Yes they arenā€™t the best but they have their place. I wouldnā€™t say any style is the best. Thereā€™s different styles that have different pros and cons. Momentum EAs are great for volatility. But they can fail as well. Iā€™ve seen some go for months to a few years and then fail miserably for a long time. And iā€™ve seen scalpers do the same. Etc. Thereā€™s no best, in my opinion best to use multiple system strategies and let them compliment each other.

Agree however many swing traders should wait for many days or weeks to realize the outcome and in my view what they do is risking to waste their precious time. Thatā€™s why I decided to concentrate my efforts on developing scalping strategies.

I used many EA and they were all crap! Lost lots of money!

Until I found one a friend told me aboutā€¦
Now Iā€™m using AITHENA and now I have nice results!

From January till now almost 100% Profits with a DD of 15,60%

MyFXbook link

Mario Peers
Insta: Forex_with_ai

I love a great scalper. Thereā€™s pros and cons. But one of my favorite methods.

I have made some EAs and used it, some of them are good but still can not beat the manual way of trading. I quit using EA, and focus on manual trading. As a human we have the gut feeling that computers do not have, maybe some day with AI we can make a better EA.