Which of these 5 brokers?

which of these 5 brokers u think is better: [B]CMS, IBFX, FXPro, Fastbrokers or TADAWULFX?
[/B]

Answer: Alpari UK, since would be the fifth on your list :slight_smile:

really??? =)

Stay away from TADAWULFX. My rule is that if a broker has a website filled with spelling errors then they are probably a scam.

This one is definitely not going light on the spelling errors… :smiley:

I can’t personally recommend you anyone of these brokers and as phil838 told you should be especially careful with the fourth one. Stay away from such kind brokers.
CMS, IBFX and FXPro seems to be good companies. FXCM also is an option. But I myself prefer smaller brokers cause the service is more personalized. If you find it useful I am trading with Deltastock and am ok with them, good service, tight spreads, also Level2 available.

Thanx guys all of you who r replying:)…i really appreciate it!..i used to have a demo on IBFX and i was really happy with the platform but i saw the 20dollar charge with the deposit:(…i ll give another try

HI kapa89, just got off of a chat session with IBFX and they are sending out an email today stating that they are no longer charging a $20 fee to deposit by credit card.

really??? thats excellent news! thanx for let me know! =)

none of them, those are crappy brookers

which one do u use?

Never heard of TADAWULFX, and as Phil said, stay away from doubtful brokers, it is your money so invest as safe as possible!!!
Look for a well know broker that has all the info you need on their website. Plus, find a broker that a lot of people can you feed back of, so you can see how the experience is for real traders.

As for me, I�m very happy with ac-markets, decent spreads and it�s fully regulated :slight_smile:

yes, actually i would’ve gone for ac-market but the minimum deposit is too high for me ($2000) since im a 20-yo student…

why only these 5? If you include FXPro in your list, then try some other foriegn brokers

Lol, which 5?

CMS, IBFX, FXPro or TADAWULFX

Count again.

Never heard of TADAWULFX, and as Phil said, stay away from doubtful brokers, it is your money so invest as safe as possible!!!
Look for a well know broker that has all the info you need on their website. Plus, find a broker that a lot of people can you feed back of, so you can see how the experience is for real traders.

As for me, I�m very happy with ac-markets, decent spreads and it�s fully regulated :slight_smile:

‘funnyforexbunny’:

You’re a ‘friend for life’ because you trade with Deltastock (we are a part of a very ‘exclusive’ and ‘well-informed’ group)!!! LOL!!!

Of all the brokers I’ve traded with in the past three years (and there have been a few BELIEVE ME): they’re the only honest broker that I’ve found NOT TO MENTION the fact that there are NO bad reviews ANYWHERE about them (well OTHER THAN some poor chap who got margin called and got upset but HE WAS TRADING WITH $2 IN HIS ACCOUNT)!!! Customer Service CANNOT BE BEAT and neither can the trading platform (although some people find it daunting at first). MT4 is also available (via their ‘Meta Delta’ software bridge for those of you who cannot cope without MT4 BUT I URGE you to give ‘Delta Trading’ a fair chance and I’m prepared to assist you in any way that I can with the trading platform or any other queries that you may have).

[I]And NOW for the DISCLAIMER (and before I get ‘arrows in my back’): YES I was an IB for them and YES I’m their (very new) Regional Partner for South Africa and Africa (I like them THAT MUCH) but this does NOT change the fact that they ARE A VERY GOOD BROKER (and well regulated ‘to boot’) so whether you open an account DIRECTLY with them or not does NOT change the fact that you will NOT be sorry!!![/I]

Regards,

Dale.

No wonder … that explains a lot, was wondering why you were singing their praises till kingdom come.

Anyway we at least appreciate ur honesty in telling us ur an IB instead of hearing it from someone else.

Hello,

My honesty??? No problem. LOL!!!

I was ‘singing their praises’ LONG before I was an IB for them (just ‘by the way’). ‘Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater’. A GOOD broker is a GOOD broker no matter WHO is associated with them.

That being said (to the thread starter): Google the brokers that you have in mind and see what EVERYBODY has to say about them (not only the members of these forums). Choosing a broker can be a daunting task ESPECIALLY when you find that some people will ‘live and die’ for their broker while other people will label that very SAME broker a ‘bucket shop’ or a ‘scam artist’. Review the REASONS behind the comments and reviews (and no I’m NOT talking about THE OBVIOUS i.e. IB’s ‘trolling’ for clients). Sometimes the comments made and the reviews given ARE unjust to say the least and a lot of the time they are posted by people who actually do not understand even the basic principles of placing orders (as an example). Of course: there are also a few brokers that NOBODY has had one good thing to say about (or some ‘common issues’ keep emerging). Obviously those should be given a ‘pass’.

Anyway: whichever broker you choose to open an account with I wish you the best.

Regards,

Dale.

Calm down.

Clearly you’ve given your opinion, which you’re entitled to and it appears to me its ur honest and as you say your unbiased view.

That’s fine.

I’m sure the thread OP appreciates your advice and will find it helpful in short listing a suitable broker

this site has a lot of info comparing a bunch of brokers (spreads, available leverage, account sizes etc) and reviews of each

www Forex mini accounts comparison and reviews