Why 100% accuracy means your about to lose big: If you can't take a small loss, you won't take a big loss and you will end up being forced to take a massive loss!

All gone quiet here - any update on the account progress?

1 Like

NOPE $1000 OF IT IS A FAKE BONUS, NO WORRIES AT ALL i WAS AT 73% DD, the more DD the greater the profits, I hope some day you are able to figure it out, but in the mean time stick with those huge lot sizes and tight SL;s :stuck_out_tongue:

Stephen System by rrram2 | Myfxbook sure its a live account public access, watch it and weep?

forex.com hahahahaha dont get me started on you, it wont end well, and no need to rehash your deceptive practice at forex.com is therE? you better check with your boss before you blow it :stuck_out_tongue:

keep in mind that 36.61 was really 73.22% :smiley:

I guess this live account is more to your likin, if the world ends tomorrow none of us will have to worry anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

These screen shots you provide really are worthless?

Look here’s mine with just over $1,000,000

2 Likes

dont look then! this is my new live account that was funded from 100% profits from another live account. oh wait! no one can trade and win 100%! hah pure BS, I have hundreds of people as proof :slight_smile:

sorry the account is only one week old, maybe I need some huge lot sizes and tight stop losses! LOLZ!

oh this DD is killing me! give me some time ill put some on according to banked profits going forward, it really isnt that complicated.

1 Like

oh yeah I guess I cheated some on this one, as I automated my trading and took my logic and added it to a fully automated trading robot. and so my bot is running here. and so the bot is entering orders and I am, and the bot is exiting orders and i am. again really nothing complicated.

DO you need me to set up a myfxbook and double verify this account so you can see as soon as I misclick and tell me how silly I am, taking it to the bank every day?

or would it be better if I invited a few hundred real live traders (here to comment) doing, very much the SAME thing everydaY?> (I guess they are too busy everyday trading to be on forums talking about trading?) I guess they arent selling anything! bwhahahahah!

1 Like

better to learn this slowly than (like so many people) never

you’re right

Perhaps you will be able to help me then - can you explain why your equity growth curve seems to change drastically on a daily basis (according to myfxbook - by over 60%) - I have some examples to make it clearer if you need them of your account. I didn’t realise that this could ‘re-paint’ after a daily close.

Post No. 94

Now, there’s something that’s confusing me here - perhaps someone will be able to help?

Here is a screen shot from 23rd November showing the live equity curve at -2.93%

And here is the same screenshot from today (25th). On the same date it reads the live equity curve (for the 23rd November) at +58.03%

Perhaps i’ve lost the plot here, but how is this possible - the same has happened for the following three days.

Edit: The only reason I can think off, but not quite calculate is if the $1,000 bonus you got provided reconciles against your account at each daily close?

It’s obvious by now it is possible to make money doing this, if you want to make diddly squat and have nothing else really to do in life.

All you need is an armchair and plenty of time for your random trades to hit their small targets.

And if you blow an account, how much have you really lost, not a lot.

At the end of the day, I can make what this strategy makes across hundreds of trades in less than a day, probably hours, why, because I can put my money where my mouth is and I value my time to the point where I only want to spend 30 mins doing the analysis.

Everyone just looks at risk/reward in terms of stop loss and profit target but nobody looks at risk/reward in terms of your own time, otherwise its no different to having a full time job.

It’s a bit like boxing, nobody wants to get knocked out or even experience a knockout (Fury vs Wilder) but after your first one, you can start taking them on the chin and getting straight up, and soon will be brushing them off like nothing.

2 Likes

And that’s the issue, here. People trying to comprehend an approach that works?

Anyone with any insight into the industry would laugh this off instantly, but this is a soft website geared towards new people where we have to be polite and balanced in a disagreement.

1 Like

Yeah lets all at least agree on one thing, this is not how professionals trade - but in every industry you have professionals, amateurs and cowboys.

If amateurs find a way to make a living and take a few bob out of the market on a regular basis, then so be it.

Although I have no idea why people are so gassed about this strategy, even if I had 100k, the theory is I need to trade tiny ass lots and target small wins consistently - but I can see why newbies would be instantly attracted to something like this.

1 Like

Ah well, it was nice chatting @jafooly, I’ll be kicked from here soon for calling it.

I’ve already had @Trendswithbenefits delete posts because he wants no opposition in his ridiculous approach. And then we have @rrram2 where his account changes all because he accepted a bonus. It’s almost laughable.

No disrespect BP but for god sake at least allow some disagreements. It’s a clean game, so let’s see what they have to say?

1 Like

i don’t think so

i think all the others who have disagreed with Trendswithbenefits and Rram2 and said so, and gone, have gone of their own free will not because they were removed

good to have both yourself and jafooly in threads like this to show that people who know what they’re doing can see through this stuff Trendswithbenefits and Rram2 post here

i did get a bit concerned, though, when the forum gave Rram2 one of those “Member Spotlight” threads to blow his trumpet in (and he certainly used it to do exactly that), because that kind of lends him the implicit authority of the forum and will fool quite a few people who are be inexperienced enough to believe the stuff he posts :confounded:

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

clue phone on oil, keep selling!

Ok big baller ~ 0.01 lots

Metatrader looks so outdated to me.

here you go littleguy, let me know if you need any more help! I am sorry your live trading is not going well.

littleguy

if you need me to explain the specifications I can, but be sure to check them so you know what you are getting into.

Also it seems like you need a little help managing leverage?