Why are we too extreme?

this isnt about tradin or forex or anything bout these topics but i believe its more important than these things.
why R we so extreme? we use up everything and just wanna take out the last drop of everything. why? just tell me why? this is one of the biggest reasons why weve ruined planet earth and nature. i just wanna cry right now :sob:

3 Likes

Go right ahead - indulge yourself ! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve no idea why the younger generation seems intent on taking on board all the guilt in the world ? - or at least ascribing that guilt to “Others” and who want to make the human branch of evolution “Evil”

However on behalf of the silent majority - I reject any guilt whatever and will continue to live my life to the best of my ability and to the best advantage I can :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for this opportunity to express my opinion :wink: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Planet Earth is not ruined. We are lucky enough to be living in the best of times for the human race, plus we have almost unlimited scientific knowledge and technical skills to repair almost all of the physical damage done so far.

4 Likes

Yes, but, unfortunately, not for the human psyche.

1 Like

Because that’s what Humans DO!!

Use up all the resources of one planet and move to another. That’s why humans are trying so hard to leave this planet. Because they know with this rate of consumption and over population something extreme from the nature is about to happen too.

Some might get out and start a new generation, but a whole lot will perish.

All we can do is live our lives to the best of our abilities and live Fulfilled and satisfied lives as long as we live, throw away the rules of all organized “religions” and live according to the rules of the nature.

1 Like

Seems our environmentalists are finding it hard to accept the fact that our home ( Planet Earth ) will eventually be cought up with the rapid growth of human civilization in the nearest future, no offense, i’m not trying to be a pessimist but rather a realist, the sooner we accept this fact, the earlier we will adapt to improvise our survival( Perhaps inter-planetry ) it’s just nature, you should look back at the primavel and see where we are now, no need for crying. :wink:

1 Like

No matter what hurts, planet Earth always has a way of renewing itself - she’s been doing this for ages, it’s evident she’s isn’t stopping now.

2 Likes

It’s not possible to say this is a recurring pattern of behaviour because as far as we know we have only ever lived on this one planet. And on this planet it’s wrong to say the human race is trying to leave to live somewhere else.

This is a very interesting question, and I think to some extent, I can understand where you’re coming from. :sweat_smile: :open_mouth: But for what it’s worth, believe me when I say that your contribution to the current state of the planet doesn’t even compare to what the big and powerful companies have done to it. :sweat_smile: I think it’s great to take action, but you’re not to blame. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there any issue in particular you’re bothered by? :open_mouth:

1 Like

The short answer is our world powers and leaders are idiots. Most people are simply followers and doing what has become the norm whether it’s leading to our own destruction or not. Sadly people have blinders on.

2 Likes

I understand what you’re saying. I’ve been thinking a lot lately about how ridiculous the human race is. Our population is increasing at a super-fast rate. With that comes all the damage we do to the environment and planet to sustain such a huge population. The natural world does try to fight back to control our numbers with disease, but we’re now really advanced in our knowledge and we can control those diseases. Such as COVID-19, really this disease should have wiped out a large proportion of our population, but it only scratched the surface. I expect we will have another new disease sometime soon as the natural world continues to fight back.

1 Like

look if you actually paid more attention youd see that i used the word “we” instead of “me.” I mean come on! We don wanna carry the weight of all the guilt in the world. And if you were really listenin, youd notice that i said “we” and not “you.” I aint trying to accuse anyone here alright? Just asking you to be a bit more careful so please keep your eyes peeled and be more mindful, okay?

Tommor! all of em will be fake not natural, ha?

eventually someone who feels what im sayin. am i right?

wow! didn know can find some people with these kinda point of view.i feel way better now

thats another point of view but, you know, ugh! cant put away these feelings. :sleepy:

Always “Hers” are strong :relaxed: thank you for this positive vibes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

thank you and yeah i know im not to blame but you know it feels that way :cry:

when i started this topic ive seen many people talk about overtradin and takin as much profit from their trades and mockin people who didn get much profit from their trades so i felt this way. :cry: