Why we need more (good) female traders

Yeh it’s good for Female Traders to trade fofex

2 Likes

Hello traders,

I am pleased to share my interview with Tonia Hayes today:

@Penelopip @Ananais @PipNRoll @ria_rose

1 Like

The reason for the 2008 financial collapse was due to banks not lending out their own money and instead getting funds from government sponsored entities. Those entities forced banks to lend based on the GSE’s own criteria. The banks were just doing what the government sponsored entities told them to do.

Had banks been lending their own money, they would never make such risky rules. Too much government involvement forces every lender to behave the same way. When that way is nonsensical, everyone loses.

Sadly, the government’s solution to the crisis never even addressed the actual problem. That’s because they can never admit they were the ones that caused it.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

posting here my interview with Blayne Macauley, which I already posted separately:

Thanks for your comments and for the time you took to thank me for it.

More interviews on the way!

PipMeHappy

3 Likes

Just 10 minutes into the interview and I already absolutely admire this super smart and sweet lady! :blush: Thanks for the interview PipMeHappy! :smiley:

2 Likes

Listening now. I like that she’s a ¨put your money where your mouth is¨ kind of person. She has no qualms about showing her track record.

Great interview, again! @PipMeHappy

Even if there are one or two points that I disagree with, I’m still grateful that you took the time to conduct these interviews! There can be growth even in disagreement. It challenges me to think. These traders have much to teach, and I have so much to learn from them. AND, they’re nice people! All of them.

I look forward to more interviews!!

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Hello everyone! Here is my new interview, this time featuring Tessa Dao of the Chat With Traders podcast.

I hope you enjoy it (full timings/descriptions on YouTube).

Thanks for watching
PipMeHappy

3 Likes

I enjoyed the first 27 minutes of the interview. Good job!!

I like how she explained the way journaling changed her trading. She’s very gutsy to quit her job to focus on trading.

Very smart of her to trade options to hedge her stocks. It’s funny how life happens and you end up where you are.

1 Like

Thanks Dushimes. If you listen to Tessa interviewing Sunny Harris, it is interesting that Sunny said she could not go anywhere near options! It goes to show how many ways you can approach a market. When Tom Sosnoff was on Chat With Traders he was arrogantly asserting that trading options was THE ONLY way to make money and the rest was just b++++hit (or something to that effect). Again, nobody should dictate how one should trade, and these divergent approaches/opinions are exactly why one should find one’s one way in trading, wouldn’t you say?

2 Likes

Everyone has their own journey. People can say what they want, but it doesn’t mean anything. I can tell you how to trade, but I wouldn’t like it if you tell ME how to trade. How does that make sense?

Your trading has no effect on me. I don’t benefit from your wins, or suffer from your losses. So, arguing over strategy is pointless. At that point, it’s just about ego.

In respect to that, we could trade 0.01 lots against each other and post our results. But, if I win while scalping for 6 hours a day, while you swing traded for 30 minutes and spent your day time with love ones, who really wins?

If money makes me happy, I win. If spending time with loved ones makes you happy, you win.

2 Likes