Why would you stay on a sinking ship ? - Brexit!

Yanis is a believer, I remember when he was into all the leather of motorcycles, didn’t really fit into the EU culture, the market bought Euro when he was sidelined.

He came over here (to Ireland) to lecture mostly how we were going wrong, we listened with courtesy.

Think he teamed up with a left side, nothing wrong with that but mostly were are not into leftish.,

Yes I hadn’t realised he was a “Libertarian Marxist” in his own words (Which he says is in recognition that conflicts should be embraced within our own thinking) - he has started another movement to "unify Europe (Note NOT “EU” ) which he would like us to be a part of. Apparently he wants “More Europe not less” and he also says that when Northern Europe returns to the Deutchmark and abandons the “Riff-Raff” the north will go heavily deflationary and the south “inflationary” and that we (UK) will be dragged into the pain whether we are in or out.

Most of which he reveals in this fascinating Lecture to the Oxford Union in 2015.

He further details the reality of the dealings with the EU which have bancrupted his country.

Highly interesting talk ;

Having heard you say how wonnderful the EU were ofr baling them out - I thoight I’d look it up !

As we can see the current situation is that they owe 181% of GDP, locked in forever - and rising steadily - which seems to bear out what he says and what most of us instinctively “Believe” about Greece and the EU. True “Banana Republic” stuff ! :roll_eyes:

(Nothing wrong with leather jackets btw :wink: )

He also makes the point that no New “Economists of any merit” have appeared in teh last 10 years as the Universities don’t “Teach Economics properly” any more - which seems to correspond with evidence from other si=ources about the troubles besetting Education these days.

[sorry about the typos - maybe I’ll sort them out - maybe not ]

[Edit

I don’t know about Eire but Greece certainly has NOT “emerged the other side” - from the figures above whereas if they had retained their own currency and control over their own budgets, that would have been relatively easy to address ! ]

Simply wrong.

I like how you put/promote false and provenly wrong theories as if they were proven facts.

I don’t know whether @eddieb has actually read that “Guardian” article - but the debt / GDP figure corresponds to the table I cite, having regard to the fact that the “Whoopie” article in celebration of the benevolence of the EU is a year out of date.

The other respondent once again is simply spouting verbal garbage - as any competent reader will identify, what I said and the evidence I cite is accurate and factual, whereas the personal attack is as always exactly that, without evidence or any point except aggression.

Quite how a record level of debt / GDP ratio is, or can be a cause for celebration, or a reason for the intense optimism implied in the Left wing publication quoted, any more than an unemployment rate in the 20’s of percentage points with youth unemployment in the 40s percentage points means everything is now “hunky dory”

There are others within that article who are expressing less than “jubilant” opinions as well.

1 Like

I quote “the other respondent’s” post - since they have a way of "changing " later. :wink:

And wrong again. I never edit posts even if im wrong. So many lies from you its unbelievable :joy:

And thats no personal attack. Saying “somebody is wrong” is only by your interpretion a personal attack :wink:

I wonder. Do you even still have a trading account or did u give up on trading years ago and now haunt this site like a zombi who has found a stage (this forum) for his outdated political opinions? Im sure u gave up on trading long ago and your only hobby is the attempts on shaping “political opinions” on this site.

Its funny how you call public people names. In another post you called sadikh khan “sad kahn”(or however his name is spelled). Thats so 3rd grade elementary school type of trying to shape some public opinion. Such a childish behaviour for a 60+ years person like you :wink:

The casual reader will observe once again, how the “poster” refuses to debate the subject at all, especially when challenged over his statements - simply resorting to diversionary tactics by whatever means - no matter how inane !

Nah. The carefull reader has already observed and contimues to observe that your posts are not worth reading. You quote silly stats, false statements, put your interpretations as facts and when proveb wrong you changevthe topic. Honestly nobody with half his mind sane cares for what a zombi failed trader like you has to say. The onlycreason i occationally read your stuff is to observe how and why so many new traders fail. They take people like you, walking dead corpses (zombies) long ago blasted their last 50 bucks on trading who have nothing better to do than read alternative unrealiable sources which state everything opinionated and falsly and then refine their gibberish into a post and opinion of your own gibberish.

The video you posted as starter of this thread is an hillarious example of that. How gulliable actually are you to believe that guy a single word of what he says?

No wonder you cracked your last account. If this is your level of ability to absorb information, then you clearly got everything in trading just as wrong as you get everything in basic economy and politic wrong.

Whats your real life job again? Plumber if i remember correct. right? (Not meant as offence, i remember you saying it in some post, just a question) +failed trader +wanna be politician.

1 Like

You quite clearly have a number of threads in which I post bookmarked - with the sole intention of disrupting them and posting garbage.

I repeat ;

Odd how many threads that Falstaff participates in end up like this one, insults and name-calling.
Pathetic, you really should know better at your age

1 Like

Nope wrong again. I occationally see your gibberish and how profoundly wrong and damaging it is to the mind of people who are uneducated in the field u chose to post that day. And in the hopes to reduce the damage you make i run after you like people run after their doggies in public parks and pick up their shyte to throw it into the trash can. And youre a doggy with a lot of diarrhea. And unfortunately youre not even paying me for that fine service of mine.

Have you noticed how you tend to give him more likes for his rubbish, than he gives you for yours ?

Since I can put it no more accurately than I have before ;

I’m tiring of this, I have better things to do with my time

1 Like

The call which I made for discussion by @eddieb was the one above.

To be honest, i thought the original post you put up was quite funny ! :rofl: - Shame you changed it !

He didnt change anything. Perhaps you have alzhheimer? Check with a doc mate.

Niw on a serious note: have you ever been out if your neibourhood? I mean have you ever travelled? (Besides maybe thailand for vacation) have you ever been to spain italy or france or such or are you one of those old guys who never left their country and thou think that all other countries suck? One of those xenophobes who are xenophobe cause they never left their comfort zone and dont know any better?

Look guys, how about forgetting the last 20 or so posts and getting back to the original topic before the mods shut the thread down?

Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion, it doesn’t have to be “my way or the highway”. Just try looking at the other person’s viewpoint, you don’t have to agree with it nor ridicule it

Namaste

I’ll give it a go !

Did you take another look at that article ?