With the BoE rate decision in just over an hour, what can we expect?

This video looks at all possible scenarios:

Rate cut as expected but gloomy GDP forecast and rising unemployment expectations hammer Sterling

Indeed.

I am disgusted at the whole affair.

Banks feeding equity bubbles and hitting savers ever harder.

The fatcats are laughing their way to the bank and ordinary people will have to stuff money into housing to get some equity…oh wait, isn’t that called a debt and housing bubble? Retail and savings shrink and debt rises… Hmmm…

Well, done, BoE.

why is it gloomy ? its good the euro will increase against the usd dollar increase building of homes the dollar will strenghten in 5 years if not in 2 weeks with no restrictions of multiple eur home financing you can’t get that in australia

its the perfect decision, if you live in the usa though thats a different story but good news for real esate sector

Its good news rate cut increases housing building which gives jobs groth to builders and labourers easy done

the uk hasn’t had the real eastate bubble that the usa has so if usa bad news

but uk its good news, i expect 5 years from now eur usd will be huge up

Its a gloomy GDP forecast because its been revised downwards from an expected 2.3% to 0.8%

the markets are down now but thats only reaction to rate cut not intellegence of the real estate sector which will be up .

so really a down now on the euro is a buying opportunity in my opinion but i have not hte patience of waiting 5 years

wait for banks to pass ion , because englad doesnt have restrictions of multiple housing actually 2 weeks from now the eur usd shoudl be up banks are stronger than carry over traders which is wy the eur usd is down now. Because its easy money if you where to buy now i would almost gaurantee that 2 weeks from now ud make a profit on a buy because of the real estate sector and that they have no limit of house finanicing to buy another. But thats just my opionn not advice

You see your wrong , the real estate sector will florish with the uk no holds on multiple homes financing u watch the eur will rise

the eur cut rate will make more home buyers and thus improve over the usd market which has a terrible real estate market i mean at the end of the day rate cuts thats whats its all about houses.

its the perfect time to rate cut , and eurs no restrictions on multiple house investments more than any where in the world there trying to speed up housing growth to strengthen the euro which it will

I don’t see what your point is.
One of the many reasons for the cut is to help people with mortgages and another to support the building industry.
The UK does have holds on owning multiple homes, there is an additional 3% surcharge on stamp duty for additional homes.
Britain isn’t in the Euro, never has been, never will be.

Not going to argue that is my statement the eur will rise

restrictions on multiple financing on homes is less than any where in the world including australia is my point
and since australian dollar goverence all that is forex since t he discovery of iron or.

eur will rise the monthly chart will be up its just carry traders that is the drop thats why shes only 4 percent -25 when i said she gonna go into a buy

i said buy when she was minus 25 percent shes now minus 4 i know economics that was carry traders now the uk bond market will jump in real estate bond market and carry off there trade into investments which wil ake her 50 percent up in 4 days

You don’t know what you’re talking about. My comment on it being a gloomy GDP forecast is a fact, being right or wrong doesn’t come into it.

As far as I’m concerned, this conversation is over.

Enjoy your life

Namaste

whats going to happen is investors are going to plung onto uk real estate bonds right.
which is going to send the usa housing market down even more which will bring up the aud usd up in green even more so the eur usd will be up and aud usd will be up which is already started happening

dont i she was minus 25 percent you whatch eur usd go into green in 2 hours i know exactally what i’m talking about

she was minus 25 percent when i said buy you watch her go into the green shes following the aud usd because of the uk rate cute

nex week the us stocks will plummet if not tonight and tomorrow