World Politics, Good Or Bad

please explain to us why all of these rivers around the world are going empty?

Duh the world changes - but FIRST - you prove they are ! - we got conned before with the “Science is proven” crap - when it is simply not true !

Mate you talk some good stuff on some subjects - but this is simply wrong !

There is NO “Global community” - we are diverse and have many races and religions - there is NO “community”

Examples please ?

Like the Incas, the Mayans, the Egyptians. the Greeks, the Chinese, the Romans, the Phoenicans you mean?

All ancient Civilisations as strong and “united” as we are now - and ALL extinct !

They would be better off getting proper jobs and stopping lecturing us from their positions of youth and innocent ignorance - abouit subjects of which they know nothing !

:roll_eyes:

Mate this garbage is nothing new - People seem to have a need to be scared of something ! - invariably GARBAGE - whether it be Y2K, “Mad Cow disease”, Witches, Satanic child abuse, Carbon Dioxide (Plant Food) and now “Water” ! Strewth mate - do some reading ;

the colorado river is at historic lows, they say it is at the lowest level for maybe 1,200 years.

Well I watched your video and the answers seem to be given from about minute 10 onwards - apart of course from the blaming of the plant food for all the perceived ills of the world - however there certainly seems to be no mystery here and you have extrapolated from that to conclude that the World is sufferring from a water shortage ? Have you ever looked at a map of teh World - the USA is only a TINY part of it !

I’ve no interest in researching "Water shortage which is clearly riubbish - having spent something over 20 years investigating “Global Warming” before concluding that it is Political Illusion - some of the facts are annotated here - if you can muster the neccesary attention span ?

"How Human Kind has saved the Planet from extinction!

every one of your responses contains some kind of gaslighting or insults.

Clearly you didn’t even bother to follow the link - much less to read it !

every comment that you make to me includes some kind of insult or gaslighting or questioning my intelligence.

that is so very boring.

So is trying to deflect the conversation away from the subject matter ! - Just because you have no valid answer !

Well I sat through 6 minutes of that ! - nothing new - which has not already been stated and analysed here on BBP months ago !

If you really want something which you might find life changing - try this - although it !s nearly a whole hour long (LINK is green writing !)

"Australian Saturated Fat & Cholesterol Documentary (FULL 2 PARTS) - YouTube

no, i am gonna pass on the cholesterol topic.

Be my guest - die in ignorance ! :slightly_smiling_face:

every single comment of yours contains some kind of insult or gaslighting.

this is so boring.

Sorry mate - it’s just so easy when confronted with “Crowd mentality” :slightly_smiling_face:

this is a “world politics” topic, not the “world according to falstaff” topic.

Things are getting heated, The U.S. now see china as a major threat to Invade

Graham says he is ‘open’ to sending US forces to Taiwan

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said on Sunday that he is “open” to sending U.S. troops to Taiwan to defend the island, saying that “strategic ambiguity” is not working.

“Fox News Sunday” anchor Shannon Bream asked Graham if the senator would support authorizing U.S. force in Taiwan if tensions rise between the island and China. Graham responded that Congress needs to ask itself whether the U.S. should have a defense agreement with Taiwan.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/graham-says-open-sending-us-141220309.html

i have close friends in taiwan.

you are getting fake news about taiwan.

so tell us the real news