World Politics, Good Or Bad

There should be term limits or age limits for congressmen and senators.

Mitch McConnell freezes up again during Kentucky press conference

I’ll say it for you because your blind to it… And Presidents

1 Like

You being a Trump supporter, Trump is 77 years old, are you sure you want to take that route?

Great Point, Tucker Carlson also agree with you.

Even Tucker Carlson thinks Trump is too old to be president again

Tucker Carlson also thinks Trump and Biden are too old to be president.

Carlson agreed with Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy’s point about the two leaders’ ages.

Carlson and Portnoy lamented how the nation is run by increasingly old leaders.

Former Fox News host Tucker Carlson agreed with Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy’s point that President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump are too old to lead the nation.

“I agree 100%,” Carlson told Portnoy in the latest episode of Carlson’s Twitter show that was posted on Thursday night.

Biden turned 80 last November. Trump is 77, and before Biden topped him, was the oldest president to ever take office.

The pair also took a shot at Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell. McConnell has had two moments in recent weeks where he has frozen up while taking questions from reporters. McConnell froze up again on Wednesday. US Capitol physician Brian P. Monahan attributed the episodes to “lightheadedness” also the top Senate Republican recovers from a concussion he sustained during a fall earlier this year. Both Carlson and Portnoy claimed without evidence that McConnell is suffering from strokes.

"How are these people running our country?" Portnoy said. 'You wouldn’t put these people in control as CEO."

Tucker Carlson Thinks Trump Is Too Old to Be President Again

America needs a hard shift from these old as leaders.

Why are so many US politicians so old?

It seems to me that these two are not the worst options. Are there any young candidates currently who have prospects for winning in the elections? As far as I understand, Biden hasn’t decided yet whether he will run for re-election?

1 Like

Biden needs to go, No way he wins a 2nd term, Anyone under 60 would be consider young. lol

LOL. Who else from the Democrats can be a candidate besides Biden?

No idea, but they better figure it out, with this border crisis there is no way he wins

Do you think the Republicans will win?

I think it’s a easy win if Biden is running, and if any democract don’t address the Border crisis they too will lose

What Border crisis? I thought the main challenges now were the war in Ukraine and containing China

Must be Joke, and war in Ukraine is gonna go the way it’s gonna go

I’m not completely up to date with the internal issues in the USA; I probably just haven’t come across that news.

In Europe, the primary focus of the news right now is the war in Ukraine.

1 Like

Understandable. :+1:

you mean this one?

But we also have the same problem

Agreed, It’s a problem that needs to be address for many countries

EDIT: What country are you in

I’m from Germany

I had a uncle who was station there, He told me a story about Germans liking warm beer, Is that true?