Would you want to trade with your partner/spouse?

Yeah this is a big factor in trying out anything new especially if it’s not all that interesting to them from the get go. The prospect of making money though should be fairly interesting lol

1 Like

Nope. My wife just spends it - doesn’t ask where it comes from!!:heart::heart:

Lol. Must be nice!

It would be a good thing to trade with your partner if they also have an interest in trading forex. But it is better to not force them into trading for the sake of it. It can be fun to learn and trade together only when both of you share the same opinion and interests.

1 Like

No way. My wife wants nothing to do with anything risky. We are complete opposites in that respect.

Plus, she would probably want to buy all the Gold.

3 Likes

I cannot think of a worse idea. It’s dam near impossible for one person to maintain the mental fortitude required to successfully trade. I can’t even imagine taking someone else’s opinions into account, let alone someone I’m supposed to care about.

1 Like

Would I want to trade my spouse?

3 Likes

1 Like

Wife swap? :rofl:

2 Likes

Literally ahahah

Yes! If the partner is interested in trading in forex market.

Why not, if there is interest. I believe it would be fantastic to have a partner there with whom you could converse. Discussing and then trading together will let us explore more!

1 Like

HAHAHA. This is so cute. :smiley: I agree that it might be a better idea to keep her away from trading cause the anxiety might be too much for her. :sweat_smile:

HAHAHA and there goes your trading capital.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Would you? :joy: Sending this screenshot to her right now! :joy:

1 Like

Yes, of course I would happily trade with my spouse. It would be a great learning for both of us.

1 Like

My husband is the one who taught me about FR. He did research a lot of knowledge about FR from ebook, YouTube. He downloaded a lot of famous ebook about trading and one of my favourite is Naked Trading, the one I first read about trading. He has a full time job so he doesn’t have much time for trading. I’m going to find a part time job to support our income but he asked me focus on FR, since it could be very good income if I could do it well. I’m on the way to find out the best strategy for consistent profit (I can make a good money from FR but after that I loose all, I’m still not good at risk management, emotion control, self discipline. I’m practicing this process every single day to make it better). I hope when I could find out the best strategy for consistent profit, then we could trade together since both of us love trading.

2 Likes

I would never force my partner to trade unless she is really interested and passionate about what I do and how I do it.

1 Like

I second that. One should only trade with their own free will.

1 Like

If my partner is interested, I would definitely like to trade with them. For both of us, learning about it would be amazing & fun :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s sweet. :blush: Is your spouse also expressing any interest in forex? :smiley: I feel like it really starts with them being very curious with what you’re doing. :sweat_smile: Haha.