XRP Pump anyone?

@Clint was specifically looking for places to sell XRP. Since US trading firms blocked XRP trading, I was assuming he wanted a US-based alternative to Kraken and Coinbase where it appears you can still do that.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m looking into it now.

You are right, BillyBob. I’m looking for an exchange where I can sell XRP for BTC, ETH, or USD.

Uphold, based in London, looks promising. I’m not set up with them, yet. So, I have nothing to report, yet.

Have you traded with Uphold?

I haven’t. I’ve got as far as setting up my Global ID, which was a chore in and of itself. No funding just yet.

But having an account is just being sensible in the event a new coin/token launches or I need alternative exchanges for some reason.

Looking back on our XRP buy trade today and we can see the TP zone has been smashed through. Ideally with crypto we can keep holding and keep moving our SL into profit the further up we go. This is the best way to maximise profits. The TP of 2K pips has been exceeded and currently sit in 2.3k pips profit. I have moved my SL up more, price action is still very bullish so we can just keep watch on it for now. The second zone above at the recent high could be a possibility for sure. GLIYF

Good morning all. XRP i still continuing on its bull run. I let my trade hit its SL as i was happy with where i left it. I checked and entered a new position on the daily open. Looks text book for my trading style. Price created its higher high and its higher low right on the moving average. My SL looks to of been a little support shelf. Hopefully we see a nice push up from this zone towards the next significant level above. 1:5.5 R:R on offer with this trade idea. Trend looks to of formed lets hope it continues. GLIYF

Well the hype train didn’t last long for XRP in the recent bull pushes on crypto. We broke trend and saw some serious strong supply come in and price is being pushed down. But what i do see very often is price will come down to the 0.20C areas and then we see it pushed up. So my ideal area is down at the 0.28c demand area. Great strong demand area to buy in and get a good amount of pips from it. 1:6 R:R on that zone so lets keep watching for now see where price finds support. GLIYF

Ripple not slowing down, potentially moving into Crypto banking, with a new entity in Wyoming.

Good indication that Ripple isn’t waiting for it’s legal troubles to be settled.

1 Like

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far. Looking back on XRP today, even with their court case they are making moves on getting their technology into different sectors. Price action is bullish at the moment with XRP but i think it wont be too long before we get a nice little bull run. Currently making lower lows and lower highs. Look to buy in the demand areas and we could catch the run for ourselves. Obviously the cheaper we buy the better. GLIYF

2 Likes

Perfect charting mate. :+1:

do many people trade XRP? its not something i look at that often?

In the US, most likely not, as the legal action it is facing with the SEC probe has resulted in many US-based crypto exchanges delisting and/or halting trading of the currency altogether.

It’s doesn’t mean that price stands still however. Since the Dec 20th close, XRP is only down 6-7% after being down almost 70% at the end of 2020. If my math is correct, it’s up 100% since the start of the year.

Good evening all. Hope everyone’s having as best of a weekend they can. today been looking at XRP. We have been waiting for price to hit the demand zones below to get a good strong buy in. But we have seen a couple of strong bullish momentum candles happen recently. But they have wicked right out still showing selling pressure. If price closes back inside this wedge then I think it will get squeezed, which is one of my favorite ways to trade in the winning direction. Hopefully it comes back down and breaks below the the demand zones below so we can get a good price to get in on. Keep watching for now and patience will pay, just be ready for the cheaper buy zones. GLIYF

Couple of day’s ago I sent out this wedge squeeze on XRP. I was looking for price to fall to the demand zone below, or trade the winning direction. Well it showed us exactly what it wanted to do. We broke out to the top side, and yesterday gave us a nice retest, which was our opportunity to go long which I took. Current daily candle is looking good and nicely in profit. I would like to see price fill that wick of the high to the left, but we need to break through that daily demand zone first, so will keep holding for now. Take some profits if you wish and make risk free. Was an easy one to take GLIYF

Good evening all, checking back in on XRP trade. Last time I looked at this pair I entered long on the retest of the break out. Got stopped out at entry on that position with the bearish big candle. But watched it close with a nice 50% candle and demand zone form so I took the buy again on the candle close at virtually the same price level. Currently 943 pips up on this position, hearing good things for the XRP court cases and re listings so we might see TP hit. I’ve moved SL into 400 pips profit this time to secure some of the bag, if you caught this one too then id suggest to do the same. Break above supply is what’s needed next before the push to TP. GLIYF

1 Like

Seems like the break out has began… Let’s see if all of these XRP moonboys are correct!! Will we see $100?

Was only yesterday when I updated on XRP. But during the day and over the course of today we have seen a great bullish push in this pair. TP was almost hit. I have taken profits just under TP. I would suggest to secure the bag for yourself if you followed the setup. Or close half and leave half running. Looks likes we could see a longer bull push, but you never know. So ill be waiting to buy again if we get a little pullback. GLIYF

With 45 billion in circulation, that would put it’s market cap at nearly $1 trillion, just behind btc. Highly unlikely in the near term.

Hi, I had printed out a “before and after” similar to yours but with a longer timeframe. I am looking for comments on technical analysis. I have attached the document with two graphs snipped from Coingecko (TradingView?). I have made the assumption that the possible breakout price could be as high as the difference between the low and high prices within the pennant flag, so am expecting the local high price to reach $1.20 before a retracement. I am in XRP for long term, and if we saw $100 that would be 2 x my fund required to fully retire. LOL. 05Apr21 XRP before breakout.docx (353.8 KB)

It’s usually Bitcoin I am reporting on with massive movement. But yet again today its XRP taking the stage. I had a small position left open after taking profits yesterday. I’m glad i did, as XRP has mooned straight through TP2. It’s moved so fast I didn’t even see it rise so much, so I am still holding currently. I will continue to hold if we close above this supply and possibly look to close and re enter if support forms here for a further move north. Hopefully you held it along with me as you will be deep in profits now. Secure the bag and let it ride. Could we see the next weekly supply zone above? GLIYF

Hi Leebax,
Just read your first post on this thread back in January. I was lucky enough to have XRP before they went ballistic, and sold them at double. I then re-entered, half at around $0.25 then later another half at around $0.52. I just set a sell order to sell 1/5 of my XRP holding at $1.06 and that was filled about an hour after I placed the order when the price was $0.96. I was pretty pleased with that. The funds obtained are to be used to kick off the new trading part of my Crypto portfolio which to date has concentrated on long term holding since last May. For me, Crypto has managed to do what past Forex or stock trading has never managed to do - make profit. I will shortly post on the journal pages a new journal journey into Crypto trading, using most knowledge gained in Forex trading. Happy days for XRP holders. :laughing:

1 Like