Your Favorite US Broker?

Hey Everyone,

Im a newbie that usually trades stocks but im looking to diversify my portfolio a bit and wanted to get into FX. I have around $5,000 to start and was looking for a broker with an easy to learn platform that has a good mobile app for iPhone. Can anyone suggest a US broker to open an account with? Does anyone have better education than BabyPips (doubtful!)

Hey! I personally like FXCM. They are one of the largest Forex brokers out there. Wonderful support, easy platform, and very quick withdrawal.

I love oanda. That is until they kick me out for making to much money. No kidding. Did you know two guys actually got shut down for this same reason not to long ago because they have such a profitable system?

Which two guys?.. Could you share your experience?

why they kick you out for making money?isn’t that the point?

The two guys I was referring to I read about on a different forum. I will post a link if I can find it. Why would they kick me out? Not to boast but in the past 3 months I have made well over 600 trades without incurring a single loss. Each trade makes 10 pips every time, no more no less. Granted I’m only making 17% a year but it’s consistent and it’s extremely safe. Still better than a bank account nonetheless.

Follow my advice: NO MOBILE TRADING, i use it only for price following after opening a rade with my laptop.

Avoid US brokers.

If you are from the US stick to US brokers, only unregulated brokers will accept your money and are unlikely to release it so quickly. If you are from US, FXCM or Aplpari are for you in my opinion

You probably scalped your way to success or made most of the profit on economic news

I don’t read the news, use any indicators, or trade on whims. Yes 17% is nothing but after a few million dollars 17% starts to become a big number. If you call 10 pips for every trade scalping then I beg to differ. It’s all numbers man. Knowing all your entries and all your exits plus knowing exactly how much each trade will lose if it hits a set number.

Not again please.

Ha. The truth is the truth. What they don’t teach in education is the math. And to be honest… The math is the most crucial aspect of trading. Period end of story. You will never know where the market is going to go, but if you can still be in the market up down or sideways, you will always win so long as you can afford to stay in no matter what

Edit: calling the market in only one direction is also a very important aspect.

Your risking 2 percent a trade? And only returning 17 percent a year on 600 trades without a loss?

No!!! Maximal with all trades in equals out to 2% of my whole account balance.

No!! 2% total account balance with all trades accounted for. And that’s at the peak. Usually less than 1%

O ok I thought u were risking like 80pips to make 10 lol

Whatever, there was a time that i claimed not having loses, oh pain, painful pain.

I think he is one of those.

There you go. I blurred out my personal info but the results speak for themselves. I’m depositing usually a thousand every 2 weeks so that’s the reason for the $940 deposit. Check out the trades and see for youself I’m not screwing around

Septembers results. I deposited $940 but normally I deposit 1k every two weeks. I don’t have enough money yet to make some serious gains… It’s a rich mans system but the results speak for themselves. The more money you have to bigger that 17% becomes