YouTube channels for trading

Hello Maya!
I think Youtube is not the best place to look for signals (just think about that there is a signal and a guy is going to create a video for that and then he will upload that and then you will go and watch that!!)
But for learning, I follow and appreciate Reyner Teo
At the end, do not look for signals (at least on the Youtube!!)

To be clear, I disagree. They occasionally offer films and helpful information

1 Like

Yes that would be great. till then will search and ask for good ones and will mention them

1 Like

sometimes they are just convincing others to buy their products. you should be aware of them and just follow some structures.

I really like being clear. Thanks for that. They provide some useful information, but their signals haven’t been very helpful to me. Maybe we just have different ideas of what we mean by ‘signals’.

i jus made the topic and now U can mention the channels there or mention anyone that U think will enjoy the topic. :green_heart:

agree with your message , never found at all any reliable and trusted channel who provide perfect trading signals that can make you profitable at all.

1 Like

some channel there are but paid courses . you can try . happy trading

Exactly. If they were profitable from their signals, they wouldn’t spend their time on YouTube channels. They just want views, so they’ll do and say anything to gain those views on their YouTube channels.

1 Like

mean you think Utube channels R useless? so why most of the world watchin it?

1 Like

Hello!
There are some that include : ForexSignals TV , DailyFX , ForexSignals.com . You can choose to follow these signals or use them as reference for your own analysis and decision-making. I think you should use your own judgment and consider factors such as risk management, market conditions, and your individual trading strategies when you are using signals.

2 Likes

I applied one of them yes I could say sometimes it works in short term trading.

1 Like

Most people out there aren’t really successful. We’ve got just one Elon Musk and one Andrew Tate, the ones who’ve done something truly great and different.If you wanna be something special, you gotta think and act differently from the majority. That’s how you become someone most people aren’t.

2 Likes

There is no Youtube signals Channel.

There are some traders streaming live trading. Just search Forex live during London and NY sessions, and you Will find them

2 Likes

course we should rely on our own analysis cause Utube signals R useless

can U share the details and result? cause all of us wanna see the results from Utube

correct but gonna be quite again :expressionless:

2 Likes

I follow youtube videos for learning basically but not for signal. Sometimes I try to analyze the market thyself to generate signals and sometimes I trade on the signals posted on several social media.

This is the best thing you can do right now, no doubt about it. :joy:

are they YouTube channels??? they are providing signals??? or teach trading skills??? should I search them on yt?