YouTube channels for learning and practicing

yeah i know we had familiar topics before like this or this but they didn have enough information and weren up to date. me and some of other users wanted to know many Utube channels about forex and tradin to learn and practice so well be greatful if everyone mention every channel they know. thanks in advance :green_heart:

1 Like

hello my friend
i cant learn a lot from youtube because videos are always in english and the subtitles are hard to understand
i need to use translator most times but because it is a videoclip it is very hard to understand for me
but i had a channel that vas very very good Forex Training Bulgaria - YouTube
right now they do not post any clips but it was very good to learn analyses
if you find a channel that speaks easy english please tell me thank you

1 Like

learning is important , no way to deny but any kind of trading approach can be useless if there no regulars level of practice.

1 Like

Hello NatureGirl :heartbeat:
I suggest you go and watch Reyner Teoโ€™s videos. Rayner Teo - YouTube
He is really beneficial, and I am sure you can learn a lot from this man! Best Luck/

2 Likes

course ill let you know and you can check this topic by Ur own. BTW do people speak bulgarian in the channel you mentioned?

yeah i know and i agree that theoretical knowledge is not enough but what do U mean by regular practice?

thank U so much ill give it a look. :green_heart:

I think it would be wonderful if you could update your topic with suggested links. That way, anyone who sees the topic wonโ€™t have to go through all the comments and can easily come across the provided links.