zForex Review: Seeking Feedback

I’m interested in gathering information from fellow traders who have experience with zForex. Specifically, I’d like to know about their spreads, commissions, swaps, and how suitable they are for news trading. Your feedback and insights would be invaluable in helping me make an informed decision about whether this broker is the right fit for my trading needs. Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts and experiences!

Why don’t you contact their support department and gain all the information that you need? I think this way you can answer all your questions correctly. But here you can learn about other people’s opinions about this broker.

that’s very easy, Amanda: it isn’t the “right” fit for anyone’s trading needs

this is a truly horrible, awful, unregulated “broker” with a horrendous reputation in the industry, and not only because it has chosen to be unregulated and to allow 1:1,000 leverage

there are only really 2 ways a “broker” as awful as this can attract customers; one is to offer the type of “bonuses” which are in themselves (to anyone with any experience, though that isn’t who they want to attract!) a huge red flag; the other is to spam forums where there are inexperienced newbies who might be fooled by their tricks (a common one is “double-act spam”: two brand new members appear, one first to ask for reviews of the horribly scammy “broker” (sometimes even in their very first post!!!, though they’re usually a little more subtle about it than that, as you can imagine) and then another, as if by magic, not long afterwards, maybe the next day, to say “They’re great - fast, responsive, customer service, fast withdrawals, lovely people” and garbage of this kind) :open_mouth: :grimacing: :open_mouth:

whatever happens, don’t be fooled by them, Amanda - fools and their money are very, very easily parted, so don’t become one of them

and welcome to the forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello everyone,
It seems we have a vigilant protector in our midst! :slight_smile: First off, we genuinely appreciate your concern for Amanda and other traders—it’s important to be cautious and well-informed when choosing a broker.

However, it’s also essential to understand how we judge whether a broker is trustworthy or not.

Is it solely due to the size of the broker? Larger brokers aren’t immune to questionable practices—many have been known to impose restrictive terms and conditions to avoid paying out earnings.

Is it purely based on regulation? While regulation is crucial, it doesn’t necessarily equate to a broker being the right fit for everyone. High leverage, for instance, might be viewed as risky by some, but for others, it’s a valuable tool in their trading strategy. And let’s not forget that some of the most reputable regulators impose restrictions that may not align with every trader’s needs.

Amanda, and to all traders reading this, it’s true that no broker is a perfect fit for everyone. That’s why it’s so important to do thorough research before making any decisions. The internet is full of information, and if a broker truly engages in unethical practices, it will come to light quickly.

At zForex, we don’t claim to be the biggest or most well-known broker out there, but we do take pride in our transparency, our competitive trading conditions, and our commitment to customer service. We’ve been operating for three years now, and in that time, no one has been able to say that zForex has ever failed to honor a withdrawal or engaged in deceptive practices.

We believe in building trust with our clients, and we’re always here to address any concerns or questions you might have. Wishing you all the best in your trading journey!

Best Regards,
zForex Team

Most trading forums interested in their members‘ welfare - thankfully - do seem to have some, now, where the zForex/solidECN team is concerned.

And by the way, you’re replying to someone who made 1 post here nearly a year ago and hasn’t been back since. If she ever returns, these links about the zForex/solidECN people might interest her (and there are even more equivalents in other trading forums, too, including some from the many people with bitter personal experience of zForex/solidECN accounts) -

https://www.wikifx.com/en/dealer/3537123662.html <— warning about zForex :grimacing:

Oh, don’t judge them, you bad person :frowning_face: They couldn’t respond due to their high workload, and Amanda is a real person seeking a truthful review. They didn’t just hire new staff and get the time and resources to respond to their reviews and Amanda is not one of them :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

I don’t doubt it. (My guess is that she found some, maybe here, maybe elsewhere, and “ran a mile” but I don’t know and may be wrong.)

On the contrary: it seems they have to spend a lot of time, energy and effort doing exactly that (and when you read what customers have said about them, you can certainly see why!).

I think we can agree about that part, anyway. :grin:

Let’s clarify things for everyone following this discussion.

There are genuine traders who seek information about potential brokers, which is entirely normal. It’s natural for them to want to learn more. However, it’s unfortunate when some forum members jump into the conversation with hateful comments instead of engaging in constructive dialogue. As zForex, it’s our responsibility to protect our reputation and provide accurate information to potential clients.

Responding to a post after a year is our concern. The real question is: how did you arrive at the conclusion that zForex is unreliable or a scam? Have you personally experienced poor service? We don’t think so. We haven’t received any negative feedback from you or any other legitimate trader. Feel free to check our profile across various forums on the web.

Regarding the regulation issue, as we’ve stated before, there are many different regulatory bodies and clearing houses worldwide. We’ve never claimed to hold a UK-FCA license, nor have we hidden our information. Everything about zForex is openly available on our official website.

But to clarify once more for Mr./Mrs. Flamingo & Heteroskedasticity:

• Z Forex Capital Market LLC is licensed by the Mwali International Services Authority (MISA) to operate as an international brokerage and clearing house. Our financial services are authorized in various countries under MISA’s jurisdiction, with Brokerage License number T2023321.
  • Z Forex Capital Markets LLC was founded and registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Our physical address and headquarters are in Bulgaria. Additionally, we have hub/support offices in Dubai, London, Istanbul, and Jakarta. While these are not official offices, they enable us to provide localized 1-on-1 support for our clients.

Lastly, regarding the WikiFX issue: WikiFX is not an official authority but rather another forum managed by a group in China. Yes, they provide information about brokers, but if you’re willing to pay the requested fee, you can modify your rating and information on WikiFX at any time. At zForex, we chose not to engage in this unethical practice, and as a result, our score and information on WikiFX remain poor. If you look at some popular brokers with numerous complaints from real traders, you’ll see they often have nearly perfect scores on WikiFX—likely because they pay to maintain those ratings.

You can reach our support team anytime for more information about the services and trading conditions we provide.

So are you regulated, then? Yes or no? And if you are, by which regulator are you regulated?

It’s a simple and direct enough question, surely? But strangely enough, though you have loads of other “information” to offer, you’ll never actually answer it, not here and not in other forums, either?

Actually, I do.

Of course, they do, fixing something is way more difficult than breaking it.

Probably not :joy:

We just mentioned some suspicious activities and restated some facts, nothing more.

It’s not going to end up well for you in any way. I’ll let you mention the reasons why a service provider couldn’t answer their client’s questions or reviews sooner than a year.