Zulu Trade-Signal provider trading journal

If I entered 5 trades at once like everyone else does in the top ten I believe I could easily achieve those goals. Tonight I would be up 150 pips if I had done it. Just that WVU is following both accounts and I sure dont want to add more risk to his capital since hes my only live follower. :slight_smile: BTW are you still following kevin financial?

nope!! actually i was thinking about it, but then something in his trading didn’t really align with my risk -tastes and i decided to not - for the time being, but i am monitoring him of course. Btw, why do you ask?

Hi WVU FX Fan,

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

You might be interested to know that FXCM recently introduced new lower spreads. Below is a snapshot I took just a few minutes ago from a [table comparing live spreads from different brokers.

](Forex Broker Guide @ Forex Factory)

Note that brokers with an asterisk next to their spreads charge an additional commission on top of the spread shown. If you have any questions about FXCM’s new spreads, feel free to hit me up in the Broker Aid Station.

Jason

Fxdd spreads listed there seems really inaccurate. I been getting on average almost 3 pips on the euro

Ohana removed. Thanks for the heads up and good luck. Please keep us posted on your strategy and success with Ohana.

Just asking because in two weeks time he gathered a ton of live subscribers only to lose them all. I hope he makes a comeback. With your experience Can you tell me if winning percentage is of high importance to you as a subscriber. I am getting a ton of views but hardly any followers.

Wvu

Thank you. FX tiger will be traded the same but just one trade per signal. Ohana will take multiple trades on the same signal. Different risk parameters and different profit targets. If you want, I believe zulu allows you to still follow without real money at risk. Thanks for following the tiger.)

Beauty of the internet showing a holiday when it isnt on Forex factory. I must be seeing double tonight. :slight_smile:

Darn last trade of the night I really thought was gonna be a monster. Huge DOWN BAR only to retrace to break even. Another Positive night for Ohana and Tiger. Good night everyone.

I look at it this way, high winning percentages is the flashy statistic and grabs the attention of short term subscribers. Since subscribers really don’t know anything about signal providers, it is very hard to commit their money to a signal providers system that doesn’t have high winning percentages. You see 5 losing trades for a few pips and one winning trader for a huge amount of pips doesn’t make it any easier sitting through those first 5 losers.

I think if you put in your description that your focus is on strict stop losses rules and letting winners run, you might help with subscribers. I was following Karma when he was #1 but his trading style was too risky. He had a high winning percentage but he would open 5 trades on the same pair with no stop loss or super high stop loss and just hope they would turn profitable. His down draws were insane. And he was not very different from others in the top 5.

A high winning percentage with a high down draw is meaningless. Real money accounts can’t just sit on a trade hoping it will turn profitable. And forget about opening 5 trades doing the same thing.

well, one is never obliged to follow the ranking…should you think it doesn’t satisfy your trading tastes go advance and search for better traders …

i mean there is such a high supply of traders that you can choose according to your taste;)
btw, who else are you following except for kama spot?

I dropped Karma Spot once I switched to a live account.
I currently have FX_TIGER22 (who of course is gkawa22 on this thread)
ForexAnomaly, who I first added to my demo account. I dropped him once from the live account but added him again yesterday. I reread his profile and gave hime another chance. I think he might be another lucky Top 10 provider, because he is down 85 pips on his trades today, 5 trades (2 are EUR/USD and 3 are EUR/JPY). I have him set for micro lots so his 85 pips isn’t a huge deficit on my account. Probably should have never re-added him but I did it with the acceptance that I probably was gambling with his trades.

I added EuroScalping1 and Apical using the advanced search and criteria discussed on page 15 of this thread. Apical appears to be inactive.

Last on the list is Forex Sleep Mode. I think I found him with advanced search too but he is ranked #2 so he might just be a ranking lover pick.

How about you, who are you following?

I appreciate you following me so I am being ultra cautious on any type of trades. Only handpicking the Best opportunities and That goes for my live account linked to zulu. My ranking has increased on both accounts and I still believe i am one of the better traders on zulu. I am in this for the long haul and I can see the frustration on picking the right signal providers. I still have a demo account and since eliminating Kama, Saved, and a few others my account made back more then half of the losses. I am searching for those traders with Minimum of a 1-1 risk reward ratio and so far its very few or none. Azar consulting seems to have a plan when he trades so you may also want to keep an eye on him.

Wont be trading tonight and probably will miss some good moves. Will be flying out early morning and returning prior to market open. I placed a trade earlier on the frank at a major resistance level with a very tight stop. Small loss of 11 pips after it broke prior high. The goal is to always keep the losses small and the gains even bigger.

gkawa22,

i judge as a responsible and prudent trader not as per the way your trading but also they way you write back at us :wink: but if you are good one, one time will show upon things to come

Eddy

Another month of profitability and we shall see. Funny thing is trades tend to work out after the fact. However when real money is at risk stops are always kept tight. Sometimes too tight. However this is a business and I learned from a mentor it doesn’t matter what strategy you use

stops dont have to be tight when trading live, depends on how confident you are in your system

Another month of profitability and we shall see. Funny thing is trades tend to work out after the fact. However when real money is at risk stops are always kept tight. Sometimes too tight. However this is a business and I learned from a mentor it
doesn’t matter what strategy you use, as long as a positive risk reward ratio is maintained you will be successful in the long run. Now let’s examine a few providers in the top ten. A red flag indicates when most wins are much smaller then their drawdown or losses. Without a high winning percentage this system will eventually fail. A string of losses will be catastrophic therefore hurting only the subscriber in the end since demo accounts are traded. I will see thousands of traders just like kama in the real world who only now understand that this is a business and gambling is left to the gamblers. Whatever you decide please analyze the trading history of each and every signal provider and not just depend on zulu to find you the next kama.

I will give another example. Look up the name CHASER CHASER. 100 percent winning ratio and traders are starting to jump on the bandwagon. Trust me that he incorporates very large stop losses or none whatsoever. Notice the drawdown much greater then his wins. It may take weeks or months but eventually luck never sustains itself.

A good system with a highly negative risk reward ratio can work in the short term and hoping a retracement to your entry point is obtainable however your winning percentage must be maintained at a very high level. Ask yourself what is your risk per trade. If you cannot answer this important question, please ask the trader. Remember 5 open trades at a 100 pip drawdown still equates to 500 pips negative. It can get confusing when multiple trades are executed and stops are always erratically placed or none whatsoever. The trader doesn’t even know the real answer.

Another thing is even if you’re new to trading ask 10 successful traders what’s the most important trading strategy that’s attributed to his or her success. Most and if not, all will tell you it’s risk reward and money management. One of the greatest future traders I know makes in excess of million dollars and consistently preaches the idea of money management . If any of you are followers or traders we all must think alike to be successful. Followers need to understand what qualities makes a good signal provider and signal providers need to be careful executing trades and treat it as their own account, even if on demo. Be careful my friends and please protect your capital at all costs.

Dourekia

Unfortunately none of them trade live. If they did, trading strategy would change, trade less, and therefore commissions would decrease. I don’t think they even believe in their martingale approach. To trading

so of them do have live accounts as well. But it all depends on the strategies, not the trading account.