Zulu Trade-Signal provider trading journal

2.9 is ridiculously high. It might be attributed to my entry during the NFP news announcement. Not sure. Let me ask WVU since hes been following me since starting the account. [B]WVU[/B] have you experienced any other slippage since the NFP incident? How did you find out my average slippage is 2.9? I will ask zulu what could be the cause of this and if its something on my end I can improve on, I will look into it.

Thanks for following and If you have any questions, please dont hessitate to ask.

Well he did exit the 30 trades at a 78 pips loss for each. The next 30 trades will be taken tonight. :slight_smile:

The slippage occurred on zulu due to different broker rate and monitor latency could happen as the signals need to transfer in two different platforms

This is the answer I received from Zulu and I will still investigate further

You will enter 30 trades tonight on your other account which is ohana? Not the fx tiger22 right since your max trades there are only 2?

I know exactly what you mean! Not putting any stops is screaming hey i am gambling here!
Who do you have in mind when you say that are little good ones?
See, i have noticed, no matter what the trading style are they all want the same thing -followers, followers what profitability, thus the last will be provided, either way - with stop losses or not

No slippage on your current trade: Buy USD/CHF @ 0.93113.

Other trades:
Buy EUR/JPY @ 127.958 Me: 127.961
Buy EUR/USD @ 1.2998 Me: 1.29984

I will enter only 3 trades on Ohana and 1 trade on Tiger (this is my real live trading account) other then another live account still with GAIN. Dont follow my Ohana because I am just trying to show how idiotic the rankings are on ZULU and I dont want to increase your risk. The Ohana will just be a mirror of my tiger account but I will take at least 3 trades to move up the rankings and move that account to #1 on Zulu.

Update: I may have gotten out too early on a USD CHF but it was a very rough trade. Price action was ridiculously awkward and dont want to risk any sort of loss. Long 15 minute candle wicks. Should have traded the Euro instead and have a gain 20-30 pips however a profit is still a profit. Just wish I got the 30 pip gain as originally planned with a 21 pip stop in place.

Thanks. If theres any type of slippage on my account, tonights trade definately would had been affected.

I forgot to mention that eventually on my live tiger account I will enter no more then two trades and have different profit targets. Once I achieve 20-30 pips on the first trade, I will move my stop to break even. The second trade I will have a profit target of 40 -80 pips and this will depend on current price action. For now it will just be only one trade. Just know that not every night will there be a trade because I only trade what I see. Some nights its just a confused mess and its better to stay on the sidelines and not risk our hard earned money.

I would like more followers but I assume trust is the biggest hurdle to over come. Eventually I hope zulu would allow me to only keep a certain number of followers. I dont want to be the next kama or saved but just earn enough to supplement my income. I can see how too many followers can affect the slippage and requotes with all the brokers especially if orders are pouring in all at the same time.

i am interesting to follow u in zulutrade. but wby u open many trade? my equity just can follow u 3-5 trades, can i follow 3-5 trade only? 30 trades very tention for me if -ve pips… haha… now i tention the save fx already… haha

i am interesting to follow u in zulutrade. but wby u open many trade? my equity just can follow u 3-5 trades, can i follow 3-5 trade only? 30 trades very tention for me if -ve pips… haha… now i tention the save fx already… haha

You are correct but your numbers are way off. I trade more then a 100 trades at the same time. Follow me with .01 lots per 100,000 dollars of equity. :slight_smile:

yhlai78,
I think you are confusing some of the posts in this thread. gkawa22 doesn’t open 30 trades at the same time. He only opens 1 trade. If that trade become profitable enough, he will set the stop loss on that trade to breakeven, so there is no risk on that trade, then he might open a 2nd trade.

All the discussion regarding opening 30 trades at once was an example of a different signal provider and how horrible that signal provider is.

FXTIME999 is not ur acc?

did u hv follow him? hehe…

Fx time was just an example of a provider who you shouldn’t follow as Wvu has already stated. My accounts are posted on the first post. If you wanna follow saved or kama it’s really up to you. Even if i had 0 followers my main objective here is to help those whose main objective is to make money on zulu.

hi, i hv follow ur tiger acc… jz small equity i hv, hope u not mine… small profit i also enough. tqvm

yhlai78

It doesn’t matter whether you have a small account or a million dollar account. We are all in it together as one. Thanks for following. If you have any questions, dont hessitate to ask me anything.

tqvm… hope u will have more followers soon… will u open position on today?