Zulu Trade-Signal provider trading journal

well you are not oblige to follow with all the trades that your trader opens! limit them from the account settings or when you started to follow him.
watch out for the savefx - he and kama are going through shaky ground these couple of last weeks, so if yo follow all the way you will be getting and their losses as well.

yes, 4 trades closed, i lost more on save hand…

you need to be careful. Btw these two accounts are suffering losses for quite some time - all follower have been talking about it, so you have no excuses on not being informed about it.

Nothing confirmed yet. I dont jump in breakout trades as I saw a few opportunities tonight and I am not sure if i will open a position. Theres some news approaching soon so theres still a possibility . Because my stops are so tight I am very careful to only handpick the best opportunities I see. Most nights there will be at least one trade and on occassion I do Have a difficult time analyzing the markets. Thats when I usually stay on the sidelines.

Eddy is correct. Be very careful. Having the most followers doesnt mean your account is not at a high risk. Choose your providers wisely.

Eddy is correct, as Eddy has been burned so many times from not noticing these stuff that will take me ages to write all down. then the forums were not so active and this is one reason that i like to support any fellow newbies on zulutrade - you should not take my opinion for granted for the known reasons, but always have it as an experienced one

Eddy is correct, as Eddy has been burned so many times from not noticing these stuff that will take me ages to write all down. then the forums were not so active and this is one reason that i like to support any fellow newbies on zulutrade - you should not take my opinion for granted for the known reasons, but always have it as an option :wink:

Just wanted to share to you my experience today with this SP. His max trades = 4 , since i am a bit conservative I made it to just 2. I just added him last night and mad e these changes. After today’s work upon checking my account , I got shocked as he already opened 7 consecutives losses. So it dawned on me that even if I set my max trades to 2, he cam always trade right after closing 1 trade. My 5% profit last week is now at break even. I am not trying to blame this guy, but now at least I know much better.

Well in this game you should be a little bit smart my friend. Always know to leave the ship before sinking, after all you are simply the passenger not the captain, always keep this in mind.

Update: Fundamental news came out to indicate a short opportunity on the euro dollar. Prior to news I had an indication the pair was gonna short to the downside. Took the 25 pip profit off the table along with a 23 pip stop in place. This is where patience pays off and to wait for everything to align properly. Great trade to end the night.

Haha this is the very reason i should execute more then one trade with different targets in mind. Still dropping!! Profit is still profit and tomorrow is new day. :))

tqvm, i hv profit in my acc…

hi, did u hv open more than 2 trades?

No it was only one trade on tiger. If I ever increase the amount of trades I will let you know beforehand. Its very important we control our risk.

ic… coz i consider increase my lot size… i scared my equity not enough follow if u open more than 2 trades… 2 trades is enough, quiet tention if many trades…hehe…

Yhlai78

Increase your lot size according to the signal provider Stop. With most providers there are no stops in place. This particular account linked to zulu I currently have a $1000 of capital and I also know I wont lose more then 20-40 pips per trade so I will be increasing my lot size to 5 micro lots. If I take a loss it will only be 1-2 % of my total account. This will keep you in the game because as a provider I dont promise a high winning percentage. Whats more important is a positive risk reward ratio. If you look at my demo account Ohana wealth Investor you will notice that my winning percentage is only 54% but my ROI is high every month since I started. But i caution you to not follow this account more so because its my account to rank higher by increasing the amount of trades taken

I really appreciate how you communicate very well here on the thread. Looking at your ohana profile, if I compare this with savefx kama spot or any other top providers your ohana is still quite conservative. Your max trades are set to only 4 and you have a tight stop loss.

Yeoplas

I agree compared to the other signal providers my draw downs are still low and I will get those followers who don’t mind the extra risk. For now I just want everyone to understand how risk management is one of the most important aspects of being a follower or trader. Zulu guard is just not enough to protect you from those risky signal providers. Hope all is well with you my friend.

Why do you say so? I find it quite useful the tool. Maybe you are not utilizing it to the top?

haha… ur explaination very complete… tqtqt. will hv good opportunities today? normally friday market is very risky…