Zulu Trade-Signal provider trading journal

Whoever is following me can you unfollow me. I am making bigger mistakes as I was when I was a newbie trader. I will be making my accounts private and working on my live accounts for now to get back where I was emotionally. Now almost at BE for the month of april which is below standard. I will keep this thread open so we can provide needed advice to any followers on ZULU. Having followers does add more pressure on me and I dont think I am ready for zulu. For myself the important thing is to generate profit and not make any mistakes

WVU

I want to thank you for being one of my first followers. When I am ready to handle the pressure of trading on zulu I will definately let you know.

gkawa, you are really something, you know that?! Respect!
man if all the the traders had actually the guts to say that, a lot of accounts would have been saved!

gkawa, respect!! you are really one of a kind!
Should more of the big traders, or any traders for that matter, had the guts to say so, a lot of followers accounts would have been saved!

exactly! i think he is all the way.
ipod, who are you following btw?

Tonight I wasnt a trader I was a gambler. Not respecting my stop losses along with pivots, and trading thru news events hoping that it would go in my favor. Typical gambler!!! I apologize losing on your accounts and I now I am negative for the month of april when I been positive every month this year. News wasnt in my favor so i exited the last trade manually. I need to regroup and to stick to my trading plan set forth because tonight I didnt follow most of my rules and let emotions get the better of me. I feel extremely bad not only for you but for my account also . At the moment you folks deserve better. Heres a few traders to keep in mind that I found on ZULU who i feel are worthy of your time. FX_primus and Azar consulting. Please unfollow me for now and you may want to follow those two traders.

Eddy

Trading comes with losses but with those losses I hate to see anyone lose a dime. I decided to keep tiger open so I can keep this journal alive and still document my daily trades but I hope to wake up tomorrow with 0 followers and bad ratings for which I deserve.

Gkawa, 1 month loss is okay for me. The important thing is you communicate with your followers.

The month isnā€™t over just yet. Just frustrating moving two steps forward and now two steps backwards. Yeoplas I will always communicate on here even if I am talking to myself half the time. :slight_smile:

indeed! there is one more week of trading left! So, keep in mind a lot of things can change within a week! lets see how the macros will be.

Eddy I will be taking a break from trading and Baby pips. Honestly what i lost in the two days is a month and half of gains. I am a seasoned trader whos gambling away his money not following any type of trading plan. I need to not trade for a few days and be on demo for week. Its not wrong to use play money to fix one mistakes and emotions. I use to never play news but lately been jumping in and widening stops because of the large cycle movements. This is one thing I must stop. I will be back on babypips but I am unsure about this journal anymore. I have a request! Can you start one and I can just be a contributor when I come back?

i see gkawa. Well you do what you have to do and whatever you need.
well trading is not easy we all know that. Retreat and re-count your strategies. Test of demo how to trade the news as well. it is not that hard, I suppose.

as for the thread, I suggest lets keep this one open, it will not close if new posts dont arrive, and then whenever you feel like it you write. Then we would all know it is your post and keep it like this.

I vote for keeping this thread alive. Since gkawa is retiring (for the moment) from trading and baby pips, and this thread was based on his Zulutrade signal provider activity, how about we use this thread to discuss the Zulutrade signal providers we like, dislike, hate, love, etc.? Iā€™ve enjoyed the comments when people have posted in the past about other SPs.

Alex92,
Do you still like TFH19500? Heā€™s gone from 1,900+ pips on 04/23/2013 to 1,459 pips on 04/25/2013 with an open position of -100 pips to add to his long strings of losing tradesā€¦

Hello there !! Good for the initiative! I support it big time.
So, until he comes back, lets discuss current traders ā€¦the one i am having my eyes now are ForexAnomaly, youron, and Azar Consultingā€¦what do you think of these guys? worth to bother with them?

I am following Azar Consulting since 04/03/2013. He has earned me 108 pips. He has only made 3 trades. All 3 were in EUR/USD.
Trade #1 had High of 3 pips and low of -3 pips. Closed +3pips
Trade #2 had High of 100 pips and low of -29 pips. Closed +100 pips
Trade #3 had High of 45 pips and low of -25 pips. Closed +4 pips
I wished he would have locked in more than 4 pips profit on Trade #3. Very small sample to make judgment, but at this point I will continue to follow

I am following ForexAnomaly, and have a love/hate opinion of him. I followed him when I first started last month. His description and results were very persuasive. His trading style seems really geared toward staying in the rankings. I picked him when he was #4 and he is now #1. Unfortunately, he had 3 trades for -198 pips, -243 pips, and -133 pips, that made zulu shield activate and drop him. He wasnā€™t using stop losses. The next day after those big losses he made up all the lost pips plus some in a few trades. Unfortunately I was not following him then.

I kept checking on his account for a few days after that and he posted that he would be using a 60 pip stop loss. I decided to give him another chance and started to follow. He has wiped out 1/2 of the losses I had with him. He had one trade (out of many many trade) that was more than -60 pips (it was a loss for -70 pips).

He trades ALOT!!! For example, on 04/19/2013 he opened 10 BUYs of EUR/JPY during the day. If I recall he had 5 open, closed all for profit between 25-60 pips, opened 5 more, closed all for profit again between 25-60 pips.

I DO NOT LIKE that he opens the same trade only a couple of pips apart. This is the part that I think he is gaming the rankings. If he has 5 trades with 20 pips profit, it banks 100 pips for rankings. If he has 1 trade that the lot size is 5x bigger than his normal lots size, those 20 pips equal the same amount of profit dollar wise, but it is 80% smaller in pips won. And Zulutrade loves the pip count.

Iā€™ll have to check out youron.

I am following Forex Sleep Mode, who has been inactive lately.
And Fx Primus Live Account, who doesnā€™t trade much either.

Not retiring from trading. Just taking a short time off to regroup and to assess my own trading techniques along with risk management. I admit to my own mistakes and will just trade my own account for now, when It use to be a fun thing to do. No responsibility whatsoever for others money. I am how ever retiring as a signal provider until i can go back to being the trader i once was.

WVU and EDDY
i love the contribution on signal providers and would love to keep this thread open. Yourron looks decent ( at least hes trading his own account) and if i come accross any others I would definately let you all know. Azar Consulting and FX primus seem very safe to follow although only a handful of trades are taken.

Anyone still following qurenix? Seem to be decent although one must limit the number of trades taken

I looked him up and like what I see. It is concerning that all his trades seem to be around 10-15 pips profit target and one forgotten stop loss or bad stop loss management could wipe out dozens of profitable trades.

I just happened to look up kama-spot (not saying qurenix is anything like mama-spot) and his last 20 trades are all profitable mostly in the 20 pip range EXCEPT for 3 trades that are all -250 pips. 18 trades wiped out by 3 bad trades.

I am actually pretty shocked that kama-spot is ranked #109 with his continued reckless trading behavior. That being said I wonder if Forex Anomaly is headed the same direction as kama-spot. Both use the open the same trade 5x time in a short time period and pip range.

After 3 months of demo.Going live now here is my list of Signal providers with lot size and my equity.
Im starting with $25000 equity.Leverage 1:300.

ForexAnamoly = 1.2 mini lot.
Trend rider aud/usd = 3 micro lot.
Youron = 1.5 mini lot.
wifi900 = 5 micro lot.
the best player = 5 micro lot.
the good life 1 = 5 micro lot.
SavedFx = 1 mini lot.
Qurenix = 5 micro lot.
Kama-spot = 1 mini lot.
Data Capital = 3 micro lots.
maxsimon = 2 micro lots.
Helen Hastings = 3 micro lots.
Fx primus live account = 1 mini lot.
Last my fav signal provider
Azar Consulting = 1 standard lot or $10per pip.

I selected CUSTOM settings and allocated them positions accoriding to mention in their strategy.With everything done my Margin o meter comes down to 43%

Plz feel free to give me suggestions.

Love the way you spread the risk around. My only gripe about your list is the fact saved fx and Kama are essentially the same person. I would spread that mini lot to a different provider.

hanseljohn,

as far as your margin is low and keep in like this i think there will be no problem on that. The lots are ok, (little bit risky to my taste, but i am sure you have got your trading straight, let me ask you about the trades? with how many trades you follow each?

thanks for mentioning him! seriously, I used to follow him at some point and then the dd happened, as usual, and i abandoned him ā€¦but apparently he seems to have recovered ā€¦i guess 762 live followers is quite an amountā€¦i will be taking an eye on him.