ZuluTrade - any opinions?

I’ve checked him - he is on top, good results, already added him ,thank i hope he will be the best

Are you trading manually or you follow? you mixed me up here…

zulutrade is autotrading platoform - and it’s demo is for signals following…whereas aaafx is a broker and its demo is with mt4 platform and manually trading…two together demo doesn’t exist…

Sorry))
No, i follow for providers - absolutely automated trading, i just change my providers - they are working!

ohh ok!! hope your days is full of pips, as we say;)

good luck with it and your real acc afterwards. If you have any problems, share…i promise Ill help if I can. :wink:

Thanks so much!
I hope everything will be ok))

I will be Sarah, with the platform for sure - it is a good option. one tip to choose signals - look to have the same broker as you - this way slippage can be minimized :wink:

With Zulu every time you have to be ready change something for best results;)

Sarah, how is your portfolio going?
Post some results :wink:

Hi, DimaRufx!
Profit Past 30 days
pips 209

Not so much))) I have removed climber fx, and add (as i told ‘me best system’). He was ok first time, but yesterday was his worst day i think. I am sure that i have to give him the second chance, i hope everything will be ok. What about you?))

P.s: Still have -930 pips with Richter, still hope…

lol, yes … especially if those 600 pips equal 15 million dollars.
I guess in that case, God has not been with the dumb and drunk. :smiley:

O.

Hi
I have been zulu trading since 5 months mybestsystems gave me a consistent dd . Try foxkid
, damns , per4mance .
And a few which give good results.
As it is now is a very bad time for all wait for few weeks for profits

per4ormance seems a good one!! I like him. :41::41:
thanks for sharing.
btw for my best systems you could’ve put a custom stop/loss before going too deep… hope for next time you learn :wink:

I read that smw that forex is turning more and more into commodities and gold for that matter…what is your opinion guys? do you think we should stuck up with gold signals? if so, any good to recommend?

Never tried silver or gold, but my friends work only with this and have good profit. MAy be i will try it on demo - don’t want to spend my money on what i don’t know))

i’ve treid couple of months ago and found one good signal…suetgold (i think we discussed it here at some point)
I am testing him now again on demo…will post results.

I consider, ZuluTrade is one of the best forex trading software and all most all broker offers this software. I have used it with AVAFX forex broker.

IMO, zulutrade works the best with aaafx…no comission and lower sp slippage. But this is only imo, choosin broker is personal.

St Sarah,

Which Zulu signal providers do you recommend?

Thank you,
Sean

mine are: mybestsystems, yamatofx2vera, fcc and suetgold :wink: gold is good this year, I’d say hedge with it and pips will come :slight_smile:

Eddy,

What do you mean by hedge with it? Please explain.
Thank you,
Sean