10 pips / day (NBoP)

Since I can’t drag my W% to RSI so I try to stay away from the trade when the RSI is >70 or <30. Thanks for your recommendation, I’ll look into it ! :slight_smile:

Well that’s your problem. I recommended since the beginning the platform from MigFX because it’s very reliable. Happy trading to you.

Now let’s get back to today’s tradeS because there were 2 taken by me and one of them is still open and I’ll explain why:

First is GBP/USD:

Because of the pattern that formed at entry point I decided to use only a 5 pips profit target for this pair.

Entry:
9.30AM GMT: BUY 2 lots @ 1.9818
Target hit in less than 5 minutes: 1.9823 (than price retraced a lot as I thought)
Profit from this pair: 5 pips x 2 lots x $10 per pip = $100

Second pair is USD/JPY (tricky one):

Well, this pair gave a perfect signal, BUT the price went a little crazy.
The important thing is that the SL was never reached. I was not lucky to have 0 spread today and I had 1 and price bounced from my target of 5 pips so I decided if the price won’t hit my SL to stay in market until my target is hit and right now I’m open with SELL order with 2 lots since 107.80

So target is: 107.75 and I’am pretty sure will be hit soon because of the momentum that gave Yen power to drag all pairs down.

I will get back with screenshot from profit-moment.

Happy PIPpin’ !

Well the latest news bring fortune to others:

ADP Employment Change (Jun) : + 9K (expected -53K)

So I ended with 10 pips loss today.

So today’s loss is:

10 pips x 2 lots x $10 per pip = $200

$200 - $100 (from GBP/USD) = - $100

What people should learn from this experience ? That you shouldn’t trade more than 30 minutes :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy PIPpin’ !

Could someone post a template for this system? I can’t seem to add the MA values to the MACD and RSI windows. :frowning:

In MT4?.. after dragging the MA from the Navigator menu to the one of the other indicator windows, simply select “First Indicator’s Data” from the “Apply To” drop down menu in the Parameters tab.

If you make a template for this, then feel free to post it :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Sweet Pip;59730]In MT4?.. after dragging the MA from the Navigator menu to the one of the other indicator windows, simply select “First Indicator’s Data” from the “Apply To” drop down menu in the Parameters tab.

If you make a template for this, then feel free to post it :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks a bunch. :slight_smile:

Template made.

Please STOP posting any files or templates to My topic. If I want I will post a template. Don’t make my visitors and readers use YOUR template which is chaotic by colors and NO ONE will be able to see real movements and directions.

Hello again my friends,

After 1 week of chaotic movements I’m back again with today’s trade.

Here is: USD/JPY

Entry:
13.00GMT: SELL 2 lots @ 109.83
Time of trade: 15 minutes
Profit taken at: 109.73

Profit for today: 10 pips x 2 lots x $100 = $200

Trades can be seen also on Fxtraderlink website.

since you provide signals for fxtraderlink and not everyone can open accounts with fxcm, i was thinking why don’t u provide a commercial service for a fee and send ur signals by mail or sms

Personally i don’t recommend anyone to open an account with FXCM. I don’t work for Fxtraderlink, I’m a Signal Provider for them and I work for myself when I have time if I have time. You can register with them for free for a Demo account as subscription to me. Simple. :slight_smile:

Hello- I am new to forex and I have read everthing on this website. I have been trading a demo account for about 2 months. I would like to implement this strategy but it requires doing some things that I dont understand yet and are not covered in the educational materials on this website. I was wondering if there is someone who is familiar with this system and more experienced than i that would be willing to indulge my newbie questions so I may implement this trading strategy. It would probably be done most efficiently off of the forum so as to not weigh down this thread with easy stuff. Please email me if you are willing to help me -it is included in my contact info. Thanks for all of the info - this resource is quite nice.
Aaron:)

Hello my friends,
There are 9 days since last trade. But better stay out and away from loss than playing foolish.

Today we had a good trade, a little risky but strong and fair from CAD/JPY. And here is the chart:

Sell 2 lots @ 103.12
Time of trade: < 15 minutes
Target hit @ 103.02

Profit for today: 10 pips x 2 lots x $10 per pip = $200

And now I covered the loss from past trades and a little more in profit.

Let’s home some important events will happen in order to see a more stable market with less emotions.

Happy PIPpin’ !

How come none of the 9 trades plus this cad/jpy trades are shown on your signal history on fxtraderlink?

Hello again my friends,

Today was another great day in Forex, but I didn’t have the chance to catch the moves because my ISP had some upgrades, but I had to draw the charts and post it for people to believe in this strategy.

Here it is:

Great move from GBP/USD.

Entry:
BUY @ 1.8500
Time of trade: 15 minutes
Target hit @ 1.8510

Profit from this trade 10 pips x 2 lots x $10 per pip = $200

There will be more to come this week as the market calmed down a little bit.

nicolas - this thread was made for the Strategy not for signals.

Happy PIPpin’ !

trying your system today! :slight_smile:

entered at 1.4727, stop loss at 1.4717 after 15mins. Am i doing this wrong?

Yes, you don’t have a channel ! Read the thread from the beginning, then you will notice you are doing wrong.

I am building a Pipology multi meter.

But the specifications are not clear to me:

System is very simple, filtered by other indicators, as follows:

• Timeframe: 30M
  • 8 EMA (applied to Close) & 13 EMA (applied to Open)
  • Trend lines & Regression channels to help spotting intraday breakouts
    Filters:
  • 8 %R (levels -80 and -20 visible) over 13 RSI (applied to Open)
  • MACD (13, 21, 8)

Signal:

1. EMAs cross
  2. MACD goes above or bellow 0 level
  3. Spot a break of a trendline or regression chan

Rules of entry:

• Always at the close of the candle.
  • For long: candles must be above the 2 EMAs (for short: bellow)
  • Entry candle must break or be above/bellow the trendline or regression channel.
  • %R must be bellow -20 for long and above -80 for short
  • Entry must be placed at maximum 4 MACD bars since MACD turned up or down.

What are the regression channel parameters?

Long and short specs for RSI?

Must MACD go above/below 0 on the entry candle?

Thanks.

You’re a “Superior Master Contributor and Member” and you don’t know that RegChan from MetaTrader has no “parameters” ? That’s BAD ! And I don’t want any meters, advisors or such things, I prefer to keep it simple and clear for everyone. Any other intervention will annoy the traders.

Now let’s get back to today’s trade. Hero is USD/JPY and here is the chart:

I took a little risk because MACD wasn’t clearly turned down and I trusted W%R with that small retrace so I didn’t enter with 2 lots to minimize loss (just in case).

Entry:
SELL 1 lot @ 108.61
Time of trade: 20-25 min
Exit @ 108.51
Spread was 1 pip

Profit for today: 10 pips x 1 lot x $10 per pip = $100

That was all for today. I don’t think other pairs will give any signals until 4-6GMT so see you next time.

Happy PIPpin’ !

Hi,

This system suits me very well, I’ve been using it for a couple of months now. But the last couple of weeks there hasn’t been many good signals. Is it often like this or is it because of the emotional market?