2012 Forex Goals, Targets, Dreams and for some... a Bucket List

Oh man…me too! I’ve ALWAYS wanted a sock puppet!

Jay

a $30 daily profit from a $500 account…hope its achievable?

Not as long as you really don’t let go. :smiley:

O.

Good luck with that, you need a few factors to line up in order for that to happen with no drawdowns of course.

That’s 6% a day… Goodluck. :slight_smile:

If he manages doing it for three months, I hope he’ll be smart enough to leave the money in the account … by then, it’ll be 3,000 bucks, and he ‘only’ needs 1% a day.

O.

Scratches Goals For 2012

1. find the meaning of life
  2. skip the light fandago
  3. clone mini ICTs and Eremarkets so they can trade for me
  4. convince commercials that my charts are the law if they dont follow I WILL CRUSH THEM ALL

ON a serious note my goals are

1. learn patience and discipline
  2. make 50 pips a day
  3. make and plan good entries
  4. have a subconsious understanding of risk management

My Goals for 2012 are:

1. Adapt from Online Marketing to Forex Trading
  2. Meet and link up with people around me - I’m in the San Francisco Area
  3. Learn to be consistent with profits and trading
  4. Get into Stanford University
  5. Make enough to support myself (Tuition, food, medical and other random expenses.)
  6. Have a consistent work out routine
  7. Get familiarized with database coding and Python.

Goals:

1. Double account for the year following my trading plan.
  2. Go back to school.

Forex goal: Positive return at December 31, 2012.

Personal goal: Healthy and positive outlook in life throughout the year and beyond.

Well lets see… Take over the world springs to mind… :wink: Mu ha ha ha

Seriously though, 2012 I aim to go live in the near future, develope my skills and be profitable. By profitable i dont have any ridiculous numbers, if i can make 8-10% a month i would be exstatic, moreover I will be happy if i can stick to my risk appetite and not get sucked into emotional trading and not decrease my account by the end of each month.
Also this year I am looking to find a support or focus group that shares the same timeframe as me (Australi EST), where I can connect with like minded, POSITIVE (Must be positive) people to share trading experiences.

2012 My year to shine baby…

All the best to you all and may all your hopes and ambitions come to fruition. Happy trading…

Trading goals: Be in the black. I started trading at the end of 2010, and for the first few months of 2011 I was making money, then things started to go wrong. I hope the lesson I’ve learnt will keep me in the black for 2012.

Personal goals: Live healthily and be more disciplined (not to be late for appointments).

What I would like to achieve from forex trading is to take a small investment and make it into something huge through the power of compounding. I like my day job, so I want to try this without making any withdrawals until the goal is achieved.

Thereafter I would like to take some of that money and give back to the one who makes any profits possible in the first place - that being my Saviour Jesus Christ :slight_smile:

It’s big brother the Zx14 is what I went down on at 45 mph… over the front mind you… three ribs, shatterd collarbone, scapula… and well… I’m on four wheels since. I love them, but I’m done with them.

My 2012 Goals

Spend more quality time with my family… no more screen time until Midnight… Starting February.
To continue to share my time and resources with those that could be blessed by it.
To make consistent gains while keeping Risk under strict control.
To read 20 new books and have the Bible read again by year’s end.
Later in the year… plan to take the kids to Disney for the first time… they are all at good ages now.

Happy New Year and Peace Love & Happiness :57:

Just saw a ZX14 ride by me tonight just putt-putting along… I can’t do it.

When I had my bike it was always one gear lower than it needed to be in, ready to launch, and my adrenaline was on. I can only ride on a track.

I work 24/7 as a live in agency worker and generally move every 2 weeks to a new client in different parts of the country.I love my job but i am tiring of not having my own home and seldom seeing family and friends.I would like to be in a financial position to trade full time as a living,own my own home and be able to afford to visit my immeadiate family who are spread out between Zimbabwe,South Africa,England and soon to be Australia.

1. Keep the consistency I learnt at the end of 2011
  2. Keep the profitability I learnt at the end of 2011 (I think this keys into 1.)
  3. Keep taking all opportunities to learn.
  1. get closer to God and allow his magnificent ways to manifest even more in daily life

2. start to sleep properly, eat properly and work out regularly

3. go live with fully automated hedge fund (retail investor version)

4. go live with new consumer technology product

5. find a nice chica to settle down, start a family and share all the spoils with

6. keep learning and improving personally and professionally

7. try not to let the lonely road to success overwhelm my enthusiasm and confidence

8. stay true to my 7 goals daily

I see the wave. Im getting A nice percentage on my month board. Me and my team have worked hard… Hours and days… Months A year.Now we Do good. Consulting Is also Availble to all those that are new to Forex.
And My goals For this year Are to Build Capital To Mainstream My Shipping Business. All Throughout The East Coast.
Sort Of like Having My Reputation Evrywhere. Even Though Its not all about the Money. Its all about the money. And Trading made me Upscale myself because that is the reward this type of “Quote UNQuote” BUSINESS. That you have to educate yourself towards it. A Real Lifestyle. FOR THE NEW GUYZ- READ. I ALSO DONT STOP READING . ANALYZING…

BLESSINGS THIS YEAR TO ALL OF YOU
I WISH FOR ALL TO GET WHAT THEY ASPIRE TO HAVE
WHAT THEIR AMBITION TELLS THEM