30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

Hey Beehjae

yea it’s today eur/usd-30 min chart, today’s. I have my B leg at 1.3596 and yours seems to be at 1.3568, that seems to be the difference

:eek: Wrong plot of the triangles, sorry, let me correct that.

But the values for the 2 fibs I posted is still the same.

I’ll repost the correct triangles with the same values… give me 2 minutes :smiley:

Hey beehjae,
My chart is different too.
I think if u check out the other forum threads you’ll find some discussion on different companys having slightly different data. I think I’ve read about it somewhere on this forum. :confused:

Here is the corrected chart. Apologies for the wrong plot of point B.

Note that I have drawn a red box as reference to point X. I took note of High and Low of the candles for each point and made it sure that the fib 0% and 100% are marked on those prices posted on the points.

So basically the question still remains, does my broker deceive me to any degree with such data?

I see, thanks for posting (although it is quite small), but the thing with that is, at least I am not alone.

Now the next issue with that is, Graze will be able to see a possible trading opportunity, while we won’t be able to, due to broker data :frowning: . . . now isn’t that a bit disturbing?

hey mate, did you take this?

Check this out i hope it comes to pass img691.imageshack.us

holy . . . I DIDN’T! I forgot there was a pattern I drew days before!

On the other hand, I analyzed and zoomed down to 5min chart. If I did implement my entry there, my stop will be taken out before the price gets a chance to turn.

the good point:

• the pattern was true, it bounced.

the bad points:

• since I only prefer a 15pip stop (constant), perhaps it might be better to have a dynamic stop that depends on the situation.
  • didn’t review the patterns that may still be valid up to now.

thanks modo for bringing up this pattern again, I would’ve completely forgotten it.

Clean chart Keziri. It looks good without the grid (unlike mine). How far do the fibs differ in terms of pips with respect to your projected convergence?

Hey how do you post images without violations? i used an image hosting but the links were just too many so i just picked one, only to realize am in violation of a link.
by the way the chart negated.:mad:

Use “insert image” when you reply I guess. Sweet Pip told me you need to get passed 50 posts to be allowed to post links. Don’t take it seriously, I think the removal was just mechanical from the admin. I saw your picture, it’s completely relevant :slight_smile:

4 days left

The EURO/USD, GBP/USD, and the USD/CHF are all preparing themselves for major shorts on the dollar. The GBP and the CHF have already completed the daily patterns and are simply waiting for the EUR/USD to reach its respective pattern and follow. So far the EUR/USD has missed the level by 26 pips (4am wick on the hourly). As a result, please be careful when going long the dollar on any of these pairs… I am expecting a move of at least 500 pips against the dollar on each of these pairs.

Major convergence point for the EUR/USD = 1.34076 (daily D point 127% CD with .618 XA convergence).

*Note If price does reach the point given above but breaks through it, this will be because on the 4 hour their is also a Major pattern at 1.33757 which should be the furthest the Eur should go. Keep in mind that a major break of these levels = Failure. In effect causing the Euro to plummet down to the extension levels.

As a result, Please keep an eye for major trendline brakes and gartley/butterfly patterns that favor dollar weakness. Good luck and happy trading.

hey guys first post here on babypips!!! Just wanted to thank all of you especially tmoneybags on what a great thread i stumbled apon. Im at the point in my trading where i need/want to take it to the next level. i have to go back and read trough this whole thread and take notes and hopefully soon i will be able to contribute greatly to this community.

This is an excellent thread, very informative regarding fibs, especially liked your take on the differnt pairs/different fib lvls!

Will be checking back regularly to read your market analysis, always an interesting and informative read!:slight_smile:

3 days left

Bellow are the results of the modified system I will be teaching and modifying with my new students:

2/07/10 - 3/03/10

Please note that all of my trades between this time period have only been in the EUR/USD. :smiley:

*PS just add the deposit + the beginning Balance and that will tell you how much i started with on the 7th of February.

You mean 7th of febreray right?

:slight_smile:

Impressive! Can’t wait to see the modifications.:wink:

typo rofl thnx for noticing