30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

Greetings TMoneyBags,

Spammers, advertisers, and abusers are getting more and more aggressive, so we have to be stricter on enforcing our rules and applying it to everyone. While we greatly appreciate your participation and contribution to our forum threads, posting your email is in violation of our forum rules.

We hope you understand.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Thanks.

PipsyGirl

[B][U]
As a result, if you’re a contestant please submit your entries through PM. You will have the same capabilities as within this thread to show your analysis (Text, Links, Images, Attachments, etc…).[/U][/B]

:rolleyes:

Grr! Damned spammers making things hard on us…

:frowning:

I’m excited to hear that there will be a modification being worked on something that has been quite successful already. I truly hope that you’ll share your finding with us on this forum, TMB. Thank you for the contributions thus far, it was pretty educational during the past several months.

guys,

please note i have NOT taken this trade as it falls outside my trading hours. i would also advise caution given the strong bearish candles into D (amonst other things)

just passing it on in light of tmoneys recent post as it’s a short dollar trade. make of it what you will.

all the best.

How do you get the price next to the fib levels:confused:!

The price guessing and adjusting sucker method works:p, but its quite tedious!

Thx:)!

Assuming you’re using Marketscope 2.0, when you draw a fib you get a popup box, click on the “Parameters” tag and hit the check box “Show Prices” then “OK”.
If you want to have this on all the time, then repeat above and this time hit the “save as default”.

TMoneyBags im trying to contact you, can you pls send me a msg with your email so i can send you my EUR/USD Analysis?

Duchas,
Just click on his name and it will give you a drop down menu of options. Click on send email. Go ahead and paste your analysis there and include the links to any pictures you might have. I think that’s the only way to do it at this point. Good luck. I wish I hadn’t been out of town or I’d be working on this as well. This forum has taught me loads and helped me win many many pips. If I find time today maybe I’ll send him a short analysis as well. Otherwise I will have to wait like everyone else. Good luck.

Yeah thats what i have tried but i can not add any file or image, and i dont know why

i have the same problem, and got no reply till now, so maybe the email didn´t work at all.

tmoneybags, please shime in and shoot us an pm with a viable email.

thanks

A larger timeframe pattern on the AUDUSD but with really good convergence.

Take a look and see what you think

Hi Racerdude, it’s good to see you back.

I have a similar D on the au using a different X. Not sure about my B, and I prefer your X, but I do not get convergence using that price extreme. I notice you use 0.764 fib retracement which seems to be the default with marketscope. Tmoney and the harmonic trader site seem to use 0.786. Not sure what you think.

If you do use 0.786 there is a possible D on the euro at 1.3691, but I also agree with your higher D.

Mind you, what would I know, I took this ej short this morning and as you can see it’s not going too well haha.

All the best,
Modo.

Good call on that, I didn’t realize (stupidly) that the ratio was off there. I will adjust asap. Unfortunately that does invalidate the convergence on the AU so oh well there.

Only time will tell on the EUR

Thanks for the welcome, I have been tracking patterns just been really busy with school the past couple weeks so haven’t been able to keep up posting.

I favour your D. They will stretcher me out with this ej.

haha cut your losses, live to fight another day
That is not looking pretty

agreed, but my trading plan does not allow for early exits.

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say hi, been reading this thread for two weeks now… I’m not sure being a newbie I can post any image links in here, but I’m gonna try.

Found this on the EURUSD 15M chart, similar to the one posted by racerdude, but I’m getting a different convergence point.

Then again, I doubt the credibility of the D at fib 1.000 since the BC was only 0.382, the next D convergence at 2.000(like the one racerdude pointed out) is more likely.

Hi nightfox, and welcome.

Nice work on the euro, this is the pattern racerdude and I have been discussing. If you look above you should have a second convergence at the 1.272 fib around 1.3790.

Thanks modo…

I do see the other major convergence at (XA : 1.272 / BA on C : 2.000). I usually enter any major convergence, usually my TP slightly above/below 0.382 of the retracement and SL at the next fib level. So if the price respect any of the convergence, its still possible to make money afterall…