30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

Confluence of big fibs, and nice AB=CD Pattern, very good trade IMO

This is a good one, I like it!

tough week. traded the plan but my trade selection was poor. got buried on the cad. 3 trades, 2 losses. -0.2% loss for the week.

Modo, me too. I didn’t have a single successful trade this week - took 2 losses and the rest were breakevens. Thankfully, I’m still on a demo, and I know where I went wrong, so I should be able to correct that in the coming weeks.

Cmon TMoneyBags, dont make us wait more, put the results of the contest! :slight_smile:

that pattern is very ugly in my opnion that AB=CD pattern, well i think you should read about fibonnacci time frames, basically the time to CD to be completed should be the same (not exactly of AB).

A possible pattern on the EUR/USD to start off the week

First trade using this system and I made 30 pips on E/J. Does this always work or its just my luck?:smiley:

Your sample size might be a little too small to draw a good conclusion :wink:

Stick to your rules, be consistent, and you’ll find that while it doesn’t ALWAYS work, it works more often than it doesn’t! :cool:

Yes, I’ve started using in on my demo accounts and am quite surprised as to the level of success. Been reading through this post for some time now and am starting to “get it”. Really helps to back out to the 4 hr chart then work your way in. It allows you to trade with the trend and look for retracements. Very cool.

There is a few question I would like to ask

1)How many pairs do you guys look for set ups?
2)What TFs do you use whick is most common?
2)If a set up is not found do you close that pair or do you have many TF and charts that you keep flipping threw?

would this be a valid pattern?

not sure if this is any good. i can’t take due to time of day. 1 pip divergence, but similar D using X 1.3761.

I like this pattern confluence of fib point using different XA, and a very good AB=CD pattern, 5 stars.

Hey guys,

Would this be a valid pattern, although the X was not from extreme of price.

good call mate…came out great for exactley 30 pips:)

It actually has passed 0.618 fibnonnacci, that is were good AB=CD patterns forms, dont like it.

i guess this won’t be winning any beauty contests, and the large range bullish candles are a worry.

hi guys,

didn’t quite get to D, i don’t think i’d take it if it went back there. was probably a dumb trade anyway, sorry.

Actually i think its a good trade, im trading these, i like the xa 0.618 fib + D point old resistance + pivot point in the same. i short already.