30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

haha, good man, i’m very tempted but already have a position elsewhere and don’t want to take much over fomc. gold a concern too.

hope it works out for you.

Pivot point wasne there oops, what a stupid error :), that was a stop loose trade for me, but we should have exited BE or with some profit if played well.

You won’t believe it, but i actually took the trade, about 1 minute before it spiked and stopped me out. Didn’t break any trading rules, and there were compelling reasons for the trade, but I’m still a little disapointed.

My gut told me to stay away until crude and equities blew through their stops, but then I thought perhaps I was over thinking the situation. I really couldn’t have timed my entry any worse, I guess you have to laugh, losses are part of the game.

I have found a very good website for learning patterns, it was strange to no read about it here in baby pips, i suppose is for comercial issues, anyway if you are interested msg!

Thanks mate, if you could PM or email me the link that would be great.

Yeah, I’d love to give that a read - pm or email it to me too please!

questionable D on the kiwi, and bottom picking on the cad probably not smart.

sorry, i meant questionable “B” on the kiwi

and please disregard the ucad, it’s wrong on so many levels.

Hi,

I’d like to know website too please.

Thx

Hey Duchas, can I also get the link to the website please? Thank you in advance.

The pattern has worked pretty well independent of the big news, but i played it bad, i have taken profit at 40 pips ( i was little afraid and was touching support ). I should let it run until B point for 180 pips, it is now in +110 from D point. (I wanted to reenter when it went up to 139, but afraid again xD).

Well lesson learned.

ok, but everybody send me private messages we dont want the thread to be this ugly.

Yes, is the Messiah TMB not coming back to the thread? I was looking forward to more comments and contest results…:confused:

Duchas, have you tried that link. Looks very interesting and would be a big time saver.

Does anyone know of a MT4 add-on / signal for identifing Gartleys? I found a site that offered one but they slowly lure you in - ask for personal info - then credit card…

Johnnypipster - there are Gartley/Butterfly inidicators out there for MT4, but I’d recommend staying away from them. The most popular one seems to be okay-ish; the main drawback is that they’ll usually only draw the pattern and alert you after the pattern has formed. By that time, you’ll be jumping into the trade blindly to get in at the best price and probably won’t take a minute to research it and see if it fits your rules, checks out with hand-drawn fibs, or was formed with really long candles that may skew the result. Nothing hampers your ability to learn more than thinking that something or someone else will do it for you…

I flirted with the indicators when I thought I was losing steam and getting lost, and am glad I came to my senses and put my nose back into the books! :cool:

May be just a little too late but here’s one on the EU

wonder if this could be something. potentially good risk return.

@ tmoneybags

would ove to see your eurusd analysis you promised to post here.

I didnt though there can be a tool like this, but guess what in the website that i commented they give you, they use the same program for the alerts, the monthly trial is very very cheap, and you can watch all lessons see all past seminars, and got this tool, i a MUST for every serious student. (i have nothing to do with them, just signed up this month for monthly trial and very happy).

CHECK THE IMAGE FOR THE MT4 GARTLEY TOOL