30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

BobVila - Thanks. makes sense and sound advice. I also believe you need to know what you are doing. There are these guys out there you can pay to follow along but you need to know or get eaten.

Thanks Duchas - what do they charge after the intial trial period?

ask them lol.

I saw they charge $9.95 for the trial period but they didnā€™t tell you what it was after that period?

Guys, can you take the conversation about indicators into PM? Iā€™d hate to have it derail this thread and scare people off from sharing their patterns and questions.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

No worries. I was just interested.

where is tmoneybags and his eurusd analysis?

I donā€™t want to keep this topic up, lol, but I want to make a last invertention about this matter.

I really donā€™t recommend you guys to use indicators as the main way to spot your patterns.

They lack of many aspects that only the individual can discern. They obviously could help you with an apparent time consuming task, but with time the patterns present to you with a quick glance when you are already familiar with them, so no need to look for indicators.

Just my personal opinion :slight_smile:

Just wanted to share this indicator I came across. As wrtm said, I donā€™t trade according to what the indicator tells me. I simply consider it as an added confirmation to the patterns I find and detemine if the price is moving in my favor. Nevertheless, I thought some members following this thread may find it useful (not gonna be surprised if some of you already have it).

@TmoneyBags
Have to say reading the method you use to trade is confusing to me. But I havenā€™t put the time in to properly understand it. Just looking at your entry & exits itā€™s similar to the method I use: breakout of constant & trend lines & thatā€™s it, no indicators or anything.

Really encouraging to see evidence backing your trading; like statements & so on.

I just wanted to ask some members here who read ā€œTrade What You Seeā€ by Larry Pesavento and Leslie Jouflas. Did any of you heard of the name Arch Crawford? His name is mentioned on page 12 of the book and he apparently worked closely with Pesavento. Anyways, Iā€™m just curious if his name is as well-known as it is claimed. I checked out his website and did some research. Those of you following TMBā€™s EUR/USD analysis may find Arch Crawfordā€™s prediction for 2010 quite interesting (I have the pdf file and would upload it, but donā€™t want to get into any potential troubles).

Found two patterns under USD/CHF and USD/JPY 15 min.

USD/CHF

USD/JPY

Could someone please tell me what is the fib levels that tmoneybags uses or in which post can I find the fib settings.

Hi Pullice!

They are;

23.6%
38.2%
50%
61.8%
78.6%
88.6%
100%
118%
127.2%
161.8%
200%
261.8%

Hope that helps. :slight_smile:

HI Maestro! I havenā€™t been able to locate the info you refer to.

Sounds really interesting and honestly I donā€™t remember reading Archā€™s
name in Pesaventoā€™s book. You know I didnā€™t put that much atenttion, lol.

I donā€™t think you can get in trouble if you upload the pdf in here, but if you donā€™t feel comfortable about it could you pm me the file?

Thank you :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=wrtm_19;180899]HI Maestro! I havenā€™t been able to locate the info you refer to.

Sounds really interesting and honestly I donā€™t remember reading Archā€™s
name in Pesaventoā€™s book. You know I didnā€™t put that much atenttion, lol.

I donā€™t think you can get in trouble if you upload the pdf in here, but if you donā€™t feel comfortable about it could you pm me the file?

Thank you :)[/QUOTE]

Hey wrtm,

Itā€™s on page 12 of the book where the authors discuss about the concepts behind harmonic trading. Although Iā€™ve been trading in different markets for the past few years, harmonic trading is something new that I came across (partially thanks to TMB). Anyways, if you google his name you get some info about him as well as his website that has ā€œcrawford perspectivesā€ (his news letters).

Hereā€™s the pdf. When I meant trouble, I meant possibly getting into trouble with the author himself. Enjoy!

Oh ok, I understand :wink:

Thank you, Iā€™ll take a look at it.

Just to clarify:

Is the point of these patterns to:

• ride the CD leg of the pattern?
  • Or to know where point D will be, and take the retracement after D?
  • Or something Iā€™ve missed?

This pattern canā€™t be added until X,A,B,and C are set, correct? Or is D needed also?

Just to clarify:

Is the point of these patterns to:

• ride the CD leg of the pattern?
    [B]No itā€™s not.[/B]

• Or to know where point D will be, and take the retracement after D?
    [B]Thatā€™s the use you will give to the pattern.[/B]

• Or something Iā€™ve missed?

This pattern canā€™t be added until X,A,B,and C are set, correct? Or is D needed also?

Y[I]ou need XABC to predict where D will be. If D completes at the price you predicted, then itā€™s time to trade the retracement from D.[/I] :wink:

Thanks WRTM_19,

Thats clarified it nicely. :slight_smile: