30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

TMONEYBAGS - Which pairs do you mostly trade … Euro/Jpy ? Also could you clarify the percentage levels that are necessary for a gartley pattern (my previous post)

Thanks
Dan

Please refer to the following links:

Tutorial 1 of 2
Tutorial 2 of 2

As for pairs (I have been solely trading the EUR/USD for the past 4 months. Mainly because I want to test the new system I have in development within the most unpredictable pair at the time).

I suggest trading the USD/CHF since it seems to be the most symmetrical of the Euro Pairs.

Good to see you’re still going with 30 pips a day TMB, it really does show us that you can “make it” in forex - i was just reading “Rules of the trade” your pdf when my email alerted me that you had posted on this thread again. :slight_smile:

TMB, I have a question (this goes to all traders in fact)

I am trading a demo account from FXCM with Marketscope 2.0. But I couldn’t find a way to issue buy or sell orders after an entry order.

For example, how do I set it to say “Buy this pair when it hits this price, and then sell it when it hits this price”?

I’m saying this because I had spotted a good pattern on GBP/JPY that could have made me 50 pips but I couldn’t find how to do the above, and by the time it rebounded I was fast asleep… lol

doh…where were you yesterday when i needed you tmoneybags?

i agree this pair is a dog, but i had to have a look here. i use next XA fib +5 pip stops so am still hanging on.

would not ordinarily add to a losing position, but i saw no better trades and the distance to next fib was small so i could get more position on. expecting it will fail, will scratch the second position if it does.

btw, i’m intrigued by the pending aussie news. emergency rate cut per chance haha.

The first rule in my “Rules Of The Trade” pdf is the following:

THERE IS NO NEED TO ALWAYS BE IN A TRADE (all in caps as well :wink: )

TMONEYBAGS - Could you check this chart out … have i drawn this gartly pattern correct ?

I know it did not quite reach the 1.000% level … so i would not have taken this trade i just want to check if this is the correct way of drawing the pattern

Thanks

yeah, good advice and i promise you i follow it. as they say “no position is a position”.

i used to overtrade a lot, but now only take 0.5% positions and stop after the first loss of the day (maybe this is too conservative). generally in the 5-10 trades/wk range, often with days not trading.

where can i find this pdf:confused:

Spotted a Bullish Butterfly pattern in EUR/GBP H2.

Any comments would be much appreciated!

Yeah i would like to see that pdf too, and anyways TMoneyBags can you post a trade with your new method? Thank You

The PDF can be found by clicking the attacthment icon next the the thread title … just scroll down untill you find it

Rules Of The Trade - By TMoneyBags.pdf (22.4 KB)

Here you go mate

Apreciate.

I have one question to TMoneyBags.

Could you sincer with us and tell us how many money did you make since begging of the post?

You were claiming 50% returns week at the begining, how is going now?

PD: Please make that group for studing, we can get excellent results!

It’s toward the beginning in this blog & it states all the rules. I would tell you what page but I think if you go through from page 1 to when you find it, it’ll answer alot of your questions & more.

I have been sincere with all my results … lol, their throughout the thread. If you go through this thread from day 1 you will see all my ups and downs in the market posted along with full detail trading history stored in PDF’s attached to the thread.

As I have stated previously, I have not been posting much as of late because I am in the process of evolving the style of trading I had originally introduced to you all.

As for study groups, yes I have done them in the past. These groups of people have been hand selected by me because of their determination on the thread or through private e-mail conversations with my self.

All in all, you can look forward to me analyzing the markets and posting my results on a daily basis once again. I can not tell you an exact date for this but as you may have noticed, I am slowly beginning to re-integrate my self with the community in preparation for this. To say the least, you should expect this summer to be an extremely active one on my part :). I can not say more heh…

Hi TMB, care to take a look at the pattern I posted above ?

Well to be sincere myself and dont want to sound harsh.

But you actually didnt answer the question!
Total amount (%) since the beggining of thread?

Actually you already told you were making a group, and asked for some analysis to enter it. I imagine more people apart from myself did that work, and then you dissapeared and until now we havent had any explanation…

I will be happy if this doesnt end in some kind of pay-service.

Im pretty sure you arent gonna be that way :wink:

[QUOTE=Duchas;187811]Well to be sincere myself and dont want to sound harsh.

But you actually didnt answer the question!
Total amount (%) since the beggining of thread?QUOTE]

If you look back into this thread you’ll see he turned $50k into 100k something in 3 months time (his standard deviation was off the wall, as expected for such a high return) & I don’t remember the specifics on the other trades returns but he’s def. succesful overall.

As far as trying to obtain the same results, for myself, I trade my own style & I think each trader needs find what works for them since we’re all pretty much different in how we think.

Taking methods & combining them to fit your style is what I would recommend.

I really doubt TMoneyBags will bring out some kind of payed service. He probably makes enough money as it is and a payed service would probably take up too much of his time which could be used for trading instead. Just my thoughts . From reading this thread (up to page 89 now lol) he seems like a cool dude.