30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

I just had to post this…Gartley triplets from May 31st on the 5M EU pair…:smiley:

oh now sweetpip that’s just showing off haha.

These thread getting pto again :slight_smile: i liking that pattern, im just gonna play it ( i will post the resuts). Btw the downtrendchannel offers support at 0.8145 too, so more compliance at taking this trade.

Well I was up at 7am today (GMT) looking for D’s. They’ve all already formed or arent forming until later on in the day. Gotta go to work soon so I guess maybe it would be a good idea to get up at 5am tomorrow. Need to get these times right and get in and out of trades before i have to go to work at 12 and see results from this as Im hoping to go live within the next couple of weeks. What times are you guys finding successful? Am I right in thinking that 5 am - 8 am (0000 - 0300 EST) is a good time for D’s forming???

I’m not thrilled at the prosepect of buying yen (or selling cad for that matter), but i might try this 15min entry into possible 4h pattern, depending on when and how it hits D.

Convergence on the 4h is weak, which is another thing not to like.

Strategy would be to sell 89.01 with 89.26 stop oco 87.18 limit (.236 AD of 4h pattern)

Well, I got stopped out on this, not quite good enough. I guess my analysis was wrong, but I am still ok with the trade as I followed the plan. Only potential issue was the time of day, I should have at least waited for the dax futures to open.

Possible gartley on the cable. Daily pattern also reaching a D aswell…

Thanks naughtypip, i’m watching cable too, is you daily D around 1.4870?

Hey Modo,

yea, bang on

cool, thanks

actually im now thinking this might be bouncing at the 38.2 xa and 16.8 cd extension of the daily…

Hi yall

Missed the entry on this by 1 pip :smiley: Well that happens, my thought is that the price might retest the resistance and someone would like to trade it.
Here is the pattern on AUD/USD 30 min. :slight_smile:

//Cheers Chris

it missed you entry point by 1 pip? why didnt you just trade it anyway?

Haha yea :smiley: I needed to go for lunch becouse i was at work and when i came back the price had retraced to my first target point and then i didnt want to enter the trade :smiley:

//Chris

Ahhh work, I hate work.

Haha yea :smiley: mine isent so bad but i rather stare at the forex charts all day :smiley:

//Chris

Hi guys,

Not sure about this. D lines up with the recent daily high which is a worry, and I have a very similar pattern on the daily with D around 1300, so maybe this is a waste of time, but i’m bored so passing it on for you to judge. I thnk I would wait for price to break 1250 before entering (if at all).

If gold is to push a little higher it could mean a bit more euro weakness which might bring that weekly eurgbp into play. Kinda hope I’m wrong because I am long some eurusd with breakeven stop.

Oh, and i’m sure my kindergarten elliot wave count is all wrong so no hate mail please.

Good luck today.

I cant upload any image but im gonna play a Gartley in USD/CAD around 1.0455 25 pips target. 25 pips stop loss. Good luck!

Came across this pattern.

I noticed the pair had been following the blue channel and has only upside resistance by the white line portrayed on the image. Then I drew a gartley and noticed that the 0.5 and 1.272 fibs converge almost perfectly in the middle of the blue channel and with the white resistance line.

Lots of evidence for this pair to retrace right around the 0.8300 mark

Thanks Racerdude, I’ve been looking for aussie shorts but had not noticed these.

I might try the convergence above at the .618 XA (.8350) as it seems to be at the upper bounds of the channel, and might coincide with this ucad 4h. Also might hit D at a good time of day.